Questions about new auctions

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

This is the place to ask your questions about the new seeds listed here .
RM

P

pinekreek

RM,

I'm interested in the Dalat Vietnamese. However, I'm an outdoor only grower on the east coast of the US. 39 degrees latitude. I start indoors the last week of March and plant out last week of April. I can go until end of October, but the last several years we haven't had a killing frost until Nov 17th. Do I have any shot at finishing these? I didn't see in your descriptions anything about potential finishing times.
While I have your attention, I was also waiting on the Alaskan Thunderfuck Haze. Same question if these are going to come to auction on the farm.

Thanks.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those Dalat won't finish outside until well into December pinekreek. RM will come along but I am pretty sure about that. I have seen people growing it inside taking 20 weeks and more. That would be end of December outside.

I got a Pine Creek near me in Pennsylvania @ 40 N. I do a lot of growing along that creek and catch a lot of bass in it too.

Hey reef is your Panama Red the same as we got in 1973-75? I loved Panama Red.

I have an original pack of LP that is up next in the grow list. That is even kinda iffy at 39N pinekreek. That will take into November but we can't always count on November so I saved them to run inside.

R

Reeferman

No its not possible to finish dalat in north america unless you are growing in a greenhouse it takes until december 15-20th in a GH at 49 degree's N .

The panama red is a very old it is the OLD PR .
Reef

R

Reeferman

OPC is a refined well stabilized cross of Nepalese Indica and Cambodian Sativa. A pleasant yet powerful high, solid buds for a sativa dominant plant. Some plants tend to finish earlier, however the longer flowering plants tend to be stronger in high.

Orange Peako Cambodian from Reeferman Seeds

Grower reports: 0 Viewed: 3,101 times Not Yet Rated
'Orange Peako Cambodian' from Reeferman Seeds

Lineage: Nepalese / Cambodian hybrid
Family: Unknown or mixed family
Origin: Not Listed
Region: Canada
Genotype: Mixed, primarily Sativa
Indoor Maturation: 60 to 65 days
Outdoor Maturation: Nov 1 to Nov 15
Sex Possibilities: Standard (M/F)
Stature: Not Listed
Yield: Not Listed
Odor Level: Not Listed
Odor Description: Not Listed
Taste Level: Not Listed
Taste Description: Not Listed

Breeder's Description - 'Orange Peako Cambodian'
OPC is a refined well stabilized cross of Nepalese Indica and Cambodian Sativa. A pleasant yet powerful high, solid buds for a sativa dominant plant. Some plants tend to finish earlier, however the longer flowering plants tend to be stronger in high.

This is the last of the OPC I will be making if you do a search on IC mag you will find some growers who consider this there holy grail .
I am not planning to breed with these lines in the near future at all .
Reef

D

doggystyled73

RM,

I'm interested in the Dalat Vietnamese. However, I'm an outdoor only grower on the east coast of the US. 39 degrees latitude. I start indoors the last week of March and plant out last week of April. I can go until end of October, but the last several years we haven't had a killing frost until Nov 17th. Do I have any shot at finishing these? I didn't see in your descriptions anything about potential finishing times.
While I have your attention, I was also waiting on the Alaskan Thunderfuck Haze. Same question if these are going to come to auction on the farm.

Thanks.

also waiting on info about the thunderfuck.. i get the vibe reef doesn't wanna talk about it for some reason.. who knows

R

Reeferman

Sorry I missed that the haze is a selected kodiak gold cut I no longer have that was greasy and golden not the lavender pheno it was pollinated with the same purple haze males used to make the purple g-sus .
These were grown out by a fairly large number of folks and they all loved them some will lean more to the kodiak side .
Reef

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gonna try the KG again Reef since that dipshit you and I knew messed her up that first time I grew her when I went to the Dam that first time . Fuck I hate that guy:character0110:

D

doggystyled73

Sorry I missed that the haze is a selected kodiak gold cut I no longer have that was greasy and golden not the lavender pheno it was pollinated with the same purple haze males used to make the purple g-sus .
These were grown out by a fairly large number of folks and they all loved them some will lean more to the kodiak side .
Reef

Hey Reef could you speak a little about your purple haze? I know nothing about it but I'm interested in obtaining some if you were to ever release them in seed form. I asked about this in another thread but you never answered.

R

Reeferman

I no longer have it I use only o-haze now in f-1's , I beleave someone here is selling at old timers purple haze it was very good in f-1's but I hated the females to be honest so we killed it .
The o-haze is stronger .
Reef

D

doggystyled73

I no longer have it I use only o-haze now in f-1's , I beleave someone here is selling at old timers purple haze it was very good in f-1's but I hated the females to be honest so we killed it .
The o-haze is stronger .
Reef

I see.. this comes as a bit of a shock to me cause i always thought purple haze was that legendary shit.. so what didn't you like about the females reef?

R

Reeferman

It made killer f-1 hybrids the purple g-sus and the thunder haze are proof of that I just did not find a keeper all kinda dry terpene free haze Had some purple pheno's it just did not have the flavors I expect from a good haze ......just not a keeper we pooled the males I beleave there were 3 boys .
RM

D

doggystyled73

It made killer f-1 hybrids the purple g-sus and the thunder haze are proof of that I just did not find a keeper all kinda dry terpene free haze Had some purple pheno's it just did not have the flavors I expect from a good haze ......just not a keeper we pooled the males I beleave there were 3 boys .
RM

purple g-sus.. forgive me for bein such a rookie concerning your strains but whats the g-sus part?

D

Down South Sage

Do you have to have a certain number of posts to see the auctions or what fellas?I hate being new and feeling like a troller everytime i am soemwhere new!!I wish we could link all our herb posts like a stock portfolio from our other sites.

P

paulwarr41

Hi Reeferman just a quick question are the Kings Kross beans going to be here soon saw a picture of them and was hoping to grab myself some.

Cheers PW41

Top Bottom