lemon
grape
sour

would like to try barneys
lsd
liberty
gorilla/skit

been reading nightmares about them

why the heck to sites have all the out of stock strains...why no filters for actually in stock items that would be a huge filter to add IMO

where to get a stable
blue dream fem seed

what the heck as my mind is spinning

peeps need a stable reasonable herm rate fem that is high yielder, and fruity where does one find this mythical creature?

I got a few hours to order I would like to order from 1 seedbank

I don't care about there fees and BS I get it but if shipping is say under $30 that would be cool

I like those worst strain threads people who derail those suck

Thanks

TimeLine

TimeLine

yup problem solved

except for every strain I seem to want is out of stock super annoying really

reading and looking at pics of the best bud ever created by a strain to sell it to me sucks also

knowing the basic reality of what I am actually gonna get would be appreciated

Dan789

Dan789

yup problem solved

reading and looking at pics of the best bud ever created by a strain to sell it to me sucks also

If it was me, I’d CTFO. I’d be remarking at all that this site and community have to offer versus other sites. I’d figure out what’s available, order or not, get your grow going and have some positive contributions, but that’s me...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome! check out the search bar when searching for information.

TimeLine

TimeLine

search button works great

so lets just all go into prescripted newb to this forum responses thats cool

instead of actually answering a question

hey dude I hear X bank has a stable grape strain or hey but naw just basic internet responses as usual

confirmed internet still lame

TimeLine

TimeLine

what searches do bring up is links to these sites and I must say every weed or whatever else ya wanna call it forum is filled with a bunch of jerks thankfully at times a few cool peeps come in and drop a piece of valuable info just sucks the face of weed on google searches is the type that has thus far responded

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
search button works great

so lets just all go into prescripted newb to this forum responses thats cool

instead of actually answering a question

hey dude I hear X bank has a stable grape strain or hey but naw just basic internet responses as usual

confirmed internet still lame
What’s your question? Your all over the place.

TimeLine

TimeLine

may have been a bit to much sampling of the cure yesterday
added with the exhausting task of ordering seeds may have been scattered

I found a bank mixed reviews like all of em but support seemed fine they took the CC after I lifted the restrictions generous order and got what I was looking for and a few others I stumbled upon

All my seeds I had collected over a long period of time all ruined tis life this new age seed hunt is just crazy to someone who has not viewed in a few years the shear amount of breeders and crosses is insane

If I had it my way I grow the same 3 strains for life but that is not the trend so here I am

I saved a lemon skunk, GDP, and a few good kush seeds

My recent order

I tried against my instincts as barneys has had bad reviews
Gorilla Skitz
LSD

I gave Ripper seeds a try
toxic
criminal

I got a few others also but that will be the focus other then auto flowers and future breeding thus why I am here

I was looking for a bomb grape strain I believe through "search" I have found 2 strains that match what I am looking for and would like any info if anyone has grown

mendo montage
midscrape

platinum delight

these both seem like viable strains to start with at least

Why do I want a bomb grape strain pleasure to be around in garden

Now onto the lemon

anyone out there have adventure with strong lemon outdoor producers as I have not yet totally went down wormhole searching for that yet

I would also like to add with new laws being able to tend a grow until oct 15th in my climate is a new thing to me as swamp/forest grows were only options for me before so my new ability to care for so easily and cover if needed has opened many new doors...just not crazy huge septivas as my weather for a few years now will not provide past oct 15th

probly scattered today but this is a thcfarm site

schwab0619

schwab0619

may have been a bit to much sampling of the cure yesterday
added with the exhausting task of ordering seeds may have been scattered

I found a bank mixed reviews like all of em but support seemed fine they took the CC after I lifted the restrictions generous order and got what I was looking for and a few others I stumbled upon

All my seeds I had collected over a long period of time all ruined tis life this new age seed hunt is just crazy to someone who has not viewed in a few years the shear amount of breeders and crosses is insane

If I had it my way I grow the same 3 strains for life but that is not the trend so here I am

I saved a lemon skunk, GDP, and a few good kush seeds

My recent order

I tried against my instincts as barneys has had bad reviews
Gorilla Skitz
LSD

I gave Ripper seeds a try
toxic
criminal

I got a few others also but that will be the focus other then auto flowers and future breeding thus why I am here

I was looking for a bomb grape strain I believe through "search" I have found 2 strains that match what I am looking for and would like any info if anyone has grown

mendo montage
midscrape

platinum delight

these both seem like viable strains to start with at least

Why do I want a bomb grape strain pleasure to be around in garden

Now onto the lemon

anyone out there have adventure with strong lemon outdoor producers as I have not yet totally went down wormhole searching for that yet

I would also like to add with new laws being able to tend a grow until oct 15th in my climate is a new thing to me as swamp/forest grows were only options for me before so my new ability to care for so easily and cover if needed has opened many new doors...just not crazy huge septivas as my weather for a few years now will not provide past oct 15th

probly scattered today but this is a thcfarm site
Try Seeds here now. I just checked and they had a few of your strains. You can do the rest of the leg work. Welcome to the farm.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Good luck on getting a blue dream seed that is even close to Dj shorts. I happen to have the original strain but man I’ve had other “blue dream “ nothing come close to the original!

TimeLine

TimeLine

yea blue dream seems to be played out

can't wait to get some of those super grapey strains

schwab0619

schwab0619

yea blue dream seems to be played out

can't wait to get some of those super grapey strains
Purple Margy from Cannarado is growing great so far. Havent smoked it yet, but the smells are on point. I have 4 different purple genetics from seed and am hunting for some purple Jurassic looking sh*t

Dan789

Dan789

Purple Margy from Cannarado is growing great so far. Havent smoked it yet, but the smells are on point. I have 4 different purple genetics from seed and am hunting for some purple Jurassic looking sh*t
Pics or like it hasn’t happened. Lol

TimeLine

TimeLine

pics are lol kinda I have a buddy who thought is was super cool to send photos all around
he also had not known location could be stripped out of them

20 of his last finishers got stolen

some things are best enjoyed in the moment and only in the moment

although I do appreciate when people do post pics

schwab0619

schwab0619

Pics or like it hasn’t happened. Lol
Purple Margys are two weeks in flowering the rest aren't flowering yet. Pics aren't going to show you anything. Just wait, I'm going to find one.

L

Lethidox

yup problem solved

sadly thats just part of marketing. show nice looking buds are a pic to entice people to buy it because of how it looks. reality is crop will look good/bad depending on persons skill and equipment/grow environment. nobody grows the exact same was as someone else in the exact same space and climate and all that. we just all use the basic principles of growing.

you can only get better by trying and learning from others/your own mistakes.

as for seeds you can try GYO they have a TON of filters idk if "in stock" is one of them but they do show you before even purchasing it "OUT OF STOCK" button. they sell single seeds, 3's,5's,6's, 10's. i have never tried any other seed bank yet but they do sell a lot of seeds from various seedbanks like barney's and dinafem.

Top Bottom