Quintec Vs. Eagle 20

• Thread starter Harvy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Instead of using a UV bulbed ozone to eliminate , I suggest corona discharges ozone! ( no bulbs to replace, just maintenance based on company , not hard) I have a UV bulb based system for my house's basement but when I did research on ozoning I figured out bulb based uv are good for mobile ozoning since without ducting. a CD not only will be more powerful but I think will be a overall better anti mould because of strength and also can handle the higher humidity unlike a UV bulbs which don't.

But i use over 170,000 worth of cf on my 40x40 greenhouse ( neg pressure removing all smell every 15 minutes on two different 10 inch systems)
I researched heavily on Corona discharges 2 years ago and upgraded to a 2nd system cause it does so well. It makes from before when you could smell bud/plants in my driveway and then some , now you gotta be inside the square. works!

I have:
Code:
http://www.uvonair.com/cd-1200.html ( 100,000 cu.ft)
&
http://www.uvonair.com/cd-1000.html 2 cell's (75,000)
( Also have hepa shroom filter on front of ducting, keep the CD clean, read about them. Best filter for this kind of issue/grow situation)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tommy chong

Thank you for your reply HydroGuy!
Doing some more research, Procure is in the same class as Eagle 20 which possibly means my trees would have the same resistance to the treatment. Bummer this is why I'm looking for a new product for the final combat prior to flower.
I also have been using SM90 every 7 days for maintenance.
First year on outdoor I sprayed eagle once the pm had shown didn't measure ml just to the first line on the bottle .5oz or something.. didn't hurt the plants. Did some reading and that was a bit much.. I now use 7-10ml to a gallon and have no issues with pm

T

Tommy chong

First year on outdoor I sprayed eagle once the pm had shown didn't measure ml just to the first line on the bottle .5oz or something.. didn't hurt the plants. Did some reading and that was a bit much.. I now use 7-10ml to a gallon and have no issues with pm

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Stupidity has rung a must in this post!
Sorry just my opinion. Peace!!
D

Top Bottom