Ran Out Of Aqua Flakes A And B What To Do?

• Thread starter Thecalikid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thecalikid

So i was running a soiless mix and got a free sample pack of house and garden aqua flakes and all additives. I ran into some defeciencies really early on and switched into soil before flower but kept the nutes but im about to run out of A and B aqua and im on week 6 would i be okay to just run through without or will it really damper my grow.... Also ive been wanting to switch nutes the house and garden didnt impress me its good but hasnt been great and im thinking about trying the Advance nute line so what if i were to get the sensi bloom a and b and use them in conjuction with the left over h and g until i get through this run then run all AN...

So is it crucial to have the a and b for the last two weeks and if so can i use the advance nutes a and b instead since thats what i want to run next anyway?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
So i was running a soiless mix and got a free sample pack of house and garden aqua flakes and all additives. I ran into some defeciencies really early on and switched into soil before flower but kept the nutes but im about to run out of A and B aqua and im on week 6 would i be okay to just run through without or will it really damper my grow.... Also ive been wanting to switch nutes the house and garden didnt impress me its good but hasnt been great and im thinking about trying the Advance nute line so what if i were to get the sensi bloom a and b and use them in conjuction with the left over h and g until i get through this run then run all AN...

So is it crucial to have the a and b for the last two weeks and if so can i use the advance nutes a and b instead since thats what i want to run next anyway?
Na it’s not critical but I’d switch to any bloom formula you may get locally, just ease it in! Go half recommended dose of flower and use 1/4 of the grow to keep her going into week 7-8, then cut all nutes and let her ride. Watch for deficiencies but I’d think you are far enough where she will finish well. Post pics to gauge health and progress for further deteriorations via forum

Latest posts

Top Bottom