"rapid" Necrosis...need Help

• Thread starter Weedthefack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weedthefack

Alright, been reading here for quite a while now, always found what I was looking for - but now I'm not so sure.

Is it rust fungus, is it calcium deficiency, is it something else?
Found rust brown spots on a couple of leaves, looked like some sort of residue from spray. That was 2 days ago. Now those leaves and a bit of the stem look like on the pictures. It's only 3 to 4 leaves on a couple plants (dosido), some close to each other, some not with healthy plants in between. Only on leaves on medium height, not on new growth, both facing the sun and shaded.
Growing organic in soil, weather has been warm and dry, ph
Rapid necrosisneed help
Rapid necrosisneed help 2
around 6.7.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Alright, been reading here for quite a while now, always found what I was looking for - but now I'm not so sure.

Is it rust fungus, is it calcium deficiency, is it something else?
Found rust brown spots on a couple of leaves, looked like some sort of residue from spray. That was 2 days ago. Now those leaves and a bit of the stem look like on the pictures. It's only 3 to 4 leaves on a couple plants (dosido), some close to each other, some not with healthy plants in between. Only on leaves on medium height, not on new growth, both facing the sun and shaded.
Growing organic in soil, weather has been warm and dry, ph View attachment 806489 View attachment 806490 around 6.7.
sure look like heat getting them,garden full of plants doing same thing,im letting all mine die off,i cant get down there and water it daily,started right when we hit 100 3 weeks ago,107 yesterday,shade cloth isnt a option this year next will be,triple digits came month early this year,try to feed those plants a little more ,see if they come around,mine did for a week or so,all the plants i put egg shells under are just melting like wax but no issues,the other stuff full fledge like that

W

Weedthefack

Yeah, north cali is hot for sure already. Thing is, I got a shade cloth over (30%)...havent been watering daily tho, soil holds too much water. Gonna keep an eye on the heat tho.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, north cali is hot for sure already. Thing is, I got a shade cloth over (30%)...havent been watering daily tho, soil holds too much water. Gonna keep an eye on the heat tho.
hey you know it got my curiousity up last year,i was thinking grubs down in the soil,so dug it up,man i had grubs under them plants as big as a toe,never figured it out,i got some desert camo and put it over my plants last year to get them to finish,they were doing same shit,so first thought was ph swing,so i got one them canopy you buy at a sporting good store,had over the babies swimming pool until the hurricane wanted it instead,but put that camo over the thing and stood it up over 3 pretty good size bushes,went back to feeding and watering with condensation water from ac unit,bettween the shade and ro water they finished out and i got plenty of great tiger strip seeds,sure thought i was gonna loose them,had another hurricane tried to take the damn canopy again,bent my male over pretty good but he still dusted there ass good,check your ph in them spots were your having problems,cause if it is dieses you sure dont want top let it spread,if iut is a diease problally better to harvest all them so it dont screw your soil up for the coming years if you

W

Weedthefack

looks like a calcium deficiency to me mate
Yeah, that's what I thought first (Or at least what I want it to be) but what made me question that is that there are no spots on the young leaves and there is no yellowing either
=/

Last edited:
Top Bottom