Raskal's OG Smoke Report!!!

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by winta, Dec 20, 2010.

1. winta

winta Well-Known Farmer

INFO
    Tester Name : winta
    Grower: southstreets
    Strain : Raskals OG
    Method Smoked :zong and raw papers

APPEARANCE

golden green frosted nugs!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : earhty citrus
    Associated smells of bud :sweet vinegar

TASTE

Dominant flavour : earthy og

Associated flavours :citrus with a hint of vinegar like taste

Harsh/smoothness : 8 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
    - cough factor? yes/no: hell to the yea!

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) - 50% head 50% body
    Potency : 10(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
    Duration : 1 1/2 hours then i was sleep lol (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
    Use : Bedtime or if u tryin to just zone out out!
    Munchies?yes/no : yes....when i woke up i raided the fridge and pantry then ate up my son's fruit snacks smh lol

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
    turpentine ()
    metallic ()
    ammonia () - urine () - vinegar (x)
    bleach ()
    lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
    fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
    minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
    woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
    basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
    tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
    earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
    animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
    botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Very nice! not a pretty OG taste im used to but thats what makes its rockin! its a lil more musky with dense frosty sticky buds :lock: this one is heavy expands your lungs alot too my wife and i were finished :giggle it leaves u in a daze then NITE NITE lol very good variation of og if u ask me :bong-hits::rock

Attached Files:

2. genepool

genepool Active Farmer

Nice

Excellent 5 star report Winta that is what I've been wanting to know for I don't know how long thank u brotha.
    Those buds are simply unbelievable looks like a tasty solid rock of resin Big ups to u & ofcourse brotha Southstreets for the growin that dankness, looks like u got her dialed in & on :lock: bro props!
  3. 420king-MASSES

420king-MASSES Active Farmer

wow it hit you like that dawgy i gotta get some rascal og beans now///great report winta
  4. winta

winta Well-Known Farmer

yea south grew the fuck out this shit! thanx for stoppin in!

maaan idk if its the strain or south's skills but this shit put me down :giggle

5. 420king-MASSES

420king-MASSES Active Farmer

ya absolutley south got grow skills he dont even speak of lol mad props to you to southstreets what was your method of grow the buds look rightous
  6. southstreets

southstreets Well-Known Farmer

first off thanks everyone for the kind words and thanks to my brotha winta for taking the time to do sick ass smoke reports on the herb!!! i'll be sendin you some new stuff real soon!! wink wink.. lol.. i guess lots of outdoor sun.. lol.. and letting them flower all the way out 80 days... :)
  7. COCannabis

COCannabis Farmer

Daaamn dude you got me jonesin once again...it seems you have everything i want but don't
  8. Steve Z

Steve Z Guest

damn dude that shit looks intense

nothing like some fucking amazing outdoor. GOD i love good outdoor :boogie:

sick report and grow fellas
  9. winta

winta Well-Known Farmer

np bro u already :)

yea this was some fire man very nice!

yea this was some intense smoke indeed had me pullin the bong a lil easier and shit all shook daddy about coughin :giggle

10. RIVAL79

RIVAL79 Funk Master! Staff Member

That looks so tasty! The best outdoor i grew was og as well. Don't know what kind but i was fire regardless. Big ups on the smoke report winta! Mad props 2 ss 4 da grow. Keep it up homie!
  11. waayne

waayne Moderator Staff Member

Great smoke report bro!
    Looks like South killed it on that one!;)
  12. winta

winta Well-Known Farmer

yea man they were some pretty ass nugs bro!

thanx mane! yea south hurt these too!

13. southstreets

southstreets Well-Known Farmer

thanks brotha waayne.. you know how the 3 amigos do it! lol... imma sendin you some funk and bublegum for you and some raskal full melt...
  14. Aerojoe

Aerojoe Active Farmer

great smoke report man, I'm probably gonna do some of this out soon and hopefully it will come out as shiny and resinous as ur pics.
  15. big twinn

big twinn Farmer

How is it in relation to SFV?