Re: Phantom D.e. 1,000

• Thread starter john martin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

I know there are some old posts, on these, but feedback looks pretty limited.

Basically, I'm comparing different D.E. setups, looking for something on the higher end of quality.

Been hearing solid accounts of people pulling 4 lbs / per light on these by overlapping them basically 4x6 coverage per light, in a block pattern, so I'm curious if anyone can give feedback on that as well?

Basically I am building rooms to suite my needs, and looking to have about 8 1,000w D.E. in flower... looking for the super yield :D

I rather not wake up tomorrow than support sold-out Gavita, so spare me the trouble on that please.

Ceiling height is not an issue for the most part, I'm just looking for something that isn't going to be constantly breaking down (my recent experience with SolisTech 1,000W (non d.e.) ballasts has been a nightmare), that has an efficient lighting foot-print.

I would prefer an all-in-one, and not to mix-and-match different shit, but I'm trying to be open-minded.

NanoLux doesn't seem the way to go, since stores hate dealing with them, and I like supporting local stores, especially if one or two don't fire up I can just drive down the street and get instant replacements without wait-time or having to have a bunch of backups sitting around. Local store willing to play ball on pricing and not rape me, so I'm trying to reward them for that!

Any non-Gavita / non-NanoLux feedback would be Much Appreciated! (Still open to Solis-Tech ... if you think they got their shit together, but they been pretty f'in annoying so far for the cost ... I am not impressed.)

HIT ME!!!!!!!

Top Bottom