Re Vegging A Harvested Plant?

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Just a question on method(s) and wisdom for re-vegging a harvested plant, seems someone mentioned doing that in a post a while back, but can’t find those comments, thanks all

K

kansabis

Never done it but from my umderstanding you want to leave some lower buds after you harvest and put it under 24hr light for weeks until you see new growth and then some recommend taking clones once it has started revegging versus using the revegged plant. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Shamus

Shamus

LIGHTLY water it, never over water it or it’s game over

good luck

leave pre mature buds hopefully with white hairs on or near the bottom of the plant

usstoner

usstoner

Well what I've alwsys dine is leave some lower buds on them..i put them under some light running 24/7 I go ahead start feeding them like they were in veg...and wait it usually take a couple weeks before I see new growth...heres one I just started revegin...

20180301 170841

Dan789

Dan789

E0AA8762 EFD8 4DE8 9C7A 7345F655B137
Thanks all, This Is my Purple D that totally consumed all the fan leaves, which then shriveled and dropped off, stalk is about 3/4” diameter. Going to give the bottom a few weeks while the other plants in the tent finish.
Was also wondering about delaying the veg and just holding them in place (under light but not intense, like during grow) till it got warm enough to place outside. Can always pop more seeds though, but a shame to toss the plant and root mass if it can re-veg.

Shamus

Shamus

That’s a good one dan

cut about 1 foot up each of those stalks and she should reveg for ya

also another key goal is to not care about it too much

If your like depending on this plant it will fail

treat her casually and with slight neglect and it always seems to work out lol

usstoner

usstoner

How many times have you revegged and what is your success rate?
I don't know lol...ive probably revegged 20 different times...ive always had 100 % success rate..some strains may take longer..but usually after 2 weeks there's new grow and around 30 days there will be a lot of growth...i keep the lights on for 24 hrs to so maybe the plant won't think it's still flowering...and feed just like tyere vegging...its works for me..

usstoner

usstoner

View attachment 781862 Thanks all, This Is my Purple D that totally consumed all the fan leaves, which then shriveled and dropped off, stalk is about 3/4” diameter. Going to give the bottom a few weeks while the other plants in the tent finish.
Was also wondering about delaying the veg and just holding them in place (under light but not intense, like during grow) till it got warm enough to place outside. Can always pop more seeds though, but a shame to toss the plant and root mass if it can re-veg.
Yea that sounds like a good idea..you can leave them in there longer and put them outside to reveg...not sure if would be faster to so it under lights?

dankninja

dankninja

shit filter on shit cam.. sorry old pic. atm only revegging for special circumstances..

usually leave lower branches, at least 4.. will engulf itself if you leave too many..

HDWrvg
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Any issue with roots when revegging in containers? Rootbound? Slower growth? Just wondering.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

If anything they grow quicker once they get in the veg mode because they have established root system.
Nice. I'm hoping to establish a new mother for clones. I may up size on the container and see what happens. Thanks.

Top Bottom