Ready To Grow

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Yes I recently did act out of sorts. I'm back to myself and I wanted to say I'm sorry for any clout I may have caused. I've been unbanned but I'm still on slowmo. Can someone help a brotha out?

Welcome back man....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yes I recently did act out of sorts. I'm back to myself and I wanted to say I'm sorry for any clout I may have caused. I've been unbanned but I'm still on slowmo. Can someone help a brotha out?
“Sips coffee” don’t you change a thing pal! I like ya just how you were.
I think if you tag demon trich in here with a sincere apology he will get you back to speed. If that fails maybe it’s tine for organix2.0

Organikz

Organikz

So my account was banned for a month and now it's unbanned and I can't get normal access? Damn dude I wanted to hang with the community.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So my account was banned for a month and now it's unbanned and I can't get normal access? Damn dude I wanted to hang with the community.
Lol you have been here the entire time tho......

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You did the crime and paid the time like probation.;) I think ya deserve another shot.
I enjoyed how you took on the whole gang by yourself.:cool:
Recently my ip was unbanned:smoking:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You did the crime and paid the time like probation.;) I think ya deserve another shot.
I enjoyed how you took on the whole gang by yourself.:cool:
Recently my ip was unbanned:smoking:
So about them fish?

Latest posts

Top Bottom