Ready To Harvest? Need Some Advice Please. Trichome Pics.

• Thread starter Civicsi06
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Looks great well done
Thanks man! Yea, I am a little impatient but I really don't want the "couch lock" so I thought I would try the harvest now and see how it is and then go by that for future grows :)

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Thanks man! Yea, I am a little impatient but I really don't want the "couch lock" so I thought I would try the harvest now and see how it is and then go by that for future grows :)

On the path to knowledge there will be questions answered :ninja:;)

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Ok so here are my temps in the tent for the past 24 hours. These should hold steady for the drying process.

80drytemp24hours

guymandude

guymandude

nice lookin plant!

something you could do when on the fence about harvesting: take a sample bud, chop it up (dries faster), put a fan on it and then put your oven on, say 170, and place it in there to finish drying it, and then smoke it. If you like the buzz, then you're good to go. if it's too racy, let the plant go longer.

i said all the above because that can be done and dry within a day.

Last edited:
Civicsi06

Civicsi06

nice lokin plant!

something you could do when on the fence about harvesting: take a sample bud, chop it up (dries faster), put a fan on it and then put your oven on, say 170, and place it in there to finish drying it, and then smoke it. If you like the buzz, then you're good to go. if it's too racy, let the plant go longer.

i said all the above because that can be done and dry within a day.
Yea that is a good idea. I may to that next time!

guymandude

guymandude

it is a great way to find that sweet spot. I usually will grow 3 of the same plant, harvest one a little early, one on time according to the breeder and one a little late, depending on how they look, of course, and see how the buzz changes. Then you can somewhat accurately judge on when that strain likes to be harvested in YOUR garden

PettyCobOG

PettyCobOG

Thanks bud I appreciate it! Yea I am new also...this is my first grow. I have been getting mixed responses on this question so hopefully some more people will give their input!
Yea,at least have 75 to 80% amber trichomes.chech to see if pistils are the same.looks good.ill harvest in a wk or so.dnt wait to long.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Yea,at least have 75 to 80% amber trichomes.chech to see if pistils are the same.looks good.ill harvest in a wk or so.dnt wait to long.
70-80% amber? whats difference if chopped at 10-20% amber?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

well he chopped it 2 years ago so ya what's the difference now?
the difference is that im not asking about his chop. its 2020 and that question is still relavent, if you dont have a response dont comment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom