Real Deal 05'gdp?

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Who's got it or seen it? You know the one im talking about it was all over in the early 00's . Huge super dark purple nugs with bright orange hairs and it taste like candy. I have been looking all over for it for years and all I ever find is the bogus kens cut..... I saw some around L.a. about 4 years ago but none since. Any body seen her around?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Who's got it or seen it? You know the one im talking about it was all over in the early 00's . Huge super dark purple nugs with bright orange hairs and it taste like candy. I have been looking all over for it for years and all I ever find is the bogus kens cut..... I saw some around L.a. about 4 years ago but none since. Any body seen her around?

When I lived in Washington state when there was a medical Renaissance. I attended a weekly cannabis farmers market.

I used to acquire food, drinks, oils, flowers, etc.

And one day an older man dressed like a cowboy walking around as a customer not affiliated with the tables. talked to me. He asked if I'd be interested in picking up off him.

I said I'd have to see it first but why when I have all of this to choose from?

We sit down he pulls out the bag.
Says it's grandaddy purple.
It's just little solid purple nugs with those bright orange hairs trimmed down to pure smoke.

He said it was soo good I could personally grab the smallest bud I could find and smoke it and that it'd be potent as hell.

I didn't believe him so I tried it.
I picked out a really tiny piece and loaded into a pipe. The smoke was smooth and the flavor made my mouth water.

I bought a QP off him right there lol.
I got It a couple more times but then I made bigger connections :)

I've not seen him in years and no longer have his #. But he said that's the only strain he ever grew/grows.

I'll always remember him as the old cowboy with the best grandaddy purple I've ever had.

jtrey

jtrey

Iv got it I've had it for about 10 years.still one of my favorites
Thats awesome man! I Moved out to L.a. about 6 years ago from st.louis we used to get it all the time back there but when I moved I have only seen it once.... Ran packs of kens with no avail.... and have been combing the bakersfield shops for it( we just moved to the lake) I miss it sooo much!!! So giving an oz is legal now haha

jtrey

jtrey

When I lived in Washington state when there was a medical Renaissance. I attended a weekly cannabis farmers market.

I used to acquire food, drinks, oils, flowers, etc.

And one day an older man dressed like a cowboy walking around as a customer not affiliated with the tables. talked to me. He asked if I'd be interested in picking up off him.

I said I'd have to see it first but why when I have all of this to choose from?

We sit down he pulls out the bag.
Says it's grandaddy purple.
It's just little solid purple nugs with those bright orange hairs trimmed down to pure smoke.

He said it was soo good I could personally grab the smallest bud I could find and smoke it and that it'd be potent as hell.

I didn't believe him so I tried it.
I picked out a really tiny piece and loaded into a pipe. The smoke was smooth and the flavor made my mouth water.

I bought a QP off him right there lol.
I got It a couple more times but then I made bigger connections :)

I've not seen him in years and no longer have his #. But he said that's the only strain he ever grew/grows.

I'll always remember him as the old cowboy with the best grandaddy purple I've ever had.
YYEEAAHHHH! I remember the mouthwatering goodness!

Freshone

Freshone

@Nspecta is the purple guy,maybe he will chime in.He works with purples alot,check his offerings out in the seed bank here under CSI Humboldt.

banditxiv

banditxiv

We use to get that overhere up north back in early 2000.I would take it to the dispensaries in oakland and berkley and show the bud tenders they would be amazed calling other bud tenderness to come check it out.my buddy would get it from some guy by Sacramento it was called the gods gift.

Latest posts

Top Bottom