Real Growers Recharge In Coco?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

It's a microbial inoculant,curious if anyone has used it in coco before?

K

kansabis

Awesome,thnx,been thinking about trying coco and I already have the recharge on hand so glad I don't gotta buy something dif. Lol

K

kansabis

Another ? might be kinda silly but do you ftw or flush at all? If so is it cuz you apply 2x a week so you don't worry bout rinsing out your microbe life?

K

kansabis

Sorry ftw was supposed to be dtw,ok yeah I get the feed everyday,guess one of my putoffs to coco is it seems so wasteful,using salts you have to rinse out and feeding to runoff. Lol but yet I still wanna give it a go.

newh

newh

Sorry ftw was supposed to be dtw,ok yeah I get the feed everyday,guess one of my putoffs to coco is it seems so wasteful,using salts you have to rinse out and feeding to runoff. Lol but yet I still wanna give it a go.
most days I dont get alot of runoff,once a week I do make sure they get a good runoff from a low er ec feeding.seems to keep em happy for me

K

kansabis

what nutes you using?
Nothing yet,I haven't bought any coco or nutes yet,tryna get a plan laid out first and load up on info. What do you use? Also I will be using tap water that is hard and not interested in a ro filter or expensive ph meter,honestly I'd love to not even use one but in coco it seems its a must have.

newh

newh

Im using Canna coco and Canna nutes and calmag plus.If your tap water is crappy your plants will suffer,I wound up getting a ro system.Every meter I bought has gone to shit some last a few months some longer.I use the drops now and do just fine.You can get all this stuff right on Amazon thats where I go theres no hydro shops around here.The canna coco bricks work great they ship alot smaller than the bags and come right in a bag you can expand it in as long as you dont poke holes in it like I did the first one lol

K

kansabis

Im using Canna coco and Canna nutes and calmag plus.If your tap water is crappy your plants will suffer,I wound up getting a ro system.Every meter I bought has gone to shit some last a few months some longer.I use the drops now and do just fine.You can get all this stuff right on Amazon thats where I go theres no hydro shops around here.The canna coco bricks work great they ship alot smaller than the bags and come right in a bag you can expand it in as long as you dont poke holes in it like I did the first one lol
Well my water isn't horrible but the ppm mite be a lil high,I can do the drops so that's awesome,I was leaning towards canna bricks and the coco a and b,I still need a calmag supplement?

newh

newh

s
Well my water isn't horrible but the ppm mite be a lil high,I can do the drops so that's awesome,I was leaning towards canna bricks and the coco a and b,I still need a calmag supplement?
some plants will probably want it,it would be good to have some on standby

K

kansabis

s

some plants will probably want it,it would be good to have some on standby
Any recs? I've heard many things about many dif calmag products and have zero experience with any and not much more confidence in anything I've heard. Lol

brazel

brazel

What's the ingredients?
What ever they are, I'm sure I can tell you two amendments that would be way better.

But please post ingredients

K

kansabis

Yeah I've been using it as directed,every 7-10 days or so but I'm gunna cut it out last couple few weeks of flower,but it has been working good imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom