Real Growers Recharge In Coco?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

the bennies,molasses,kelp,humic,fulvic, aminos
Sorry guys although no one has ever said why I just get tried of people attacking me.. butt no one has ever back up their mouth

K

kansabis

Sorry guys although no one has ever said why I just get tried of people attacking me.. butt no one has ever back up their mouth
Well f em all dude,this is my thread and I'm listening not attacking,I'd agree I been wanting/needing to add the aloe and more kelp.

brazel

brazel

It's a mix of stuff,its improved my garden(soil) but I was curious if i could use it when I try out coco.
strongest microbe package available anywhere JOKE. We add organic goodies including kelp, molasses, humic acid, fulvic acid and amino acids to develop a healthy colony of living soil microbes. MUSTY BE THE MICROBE THEIR TALKING ABOUT NONE GOOD

K

kansabis

mycorrhizae only good on roots and only needed once and trichoderma is worthless
While I believe what your saying it has improved my plants from not using it,maybe it was the other stuff I really don't know,so what would you rec I use? The aloe and kelp? In soil yes but in the coco or just to water the coco?

brazel

brazel

• Proprietary microbe package...CAN'T BE PROPRIETARY
    • Increases availability and delivery of nutrition to plants
    All enzymes do that!
    • Increased vigor, resistance to stress ONLY HORMONES AND THE SAR CAN DO THAT
    • Microbes don't affect ph
    • There you go all bullshit

brazel

brazel

While I believe what your saying it has improved my plants from not using it,maybe it was the other stuff I really don't know,so what would you rec I use? The aloe and kelp? In soil yes but in the coco or just to water the coco?
Research what I shared with you. Mycos only on roots one time, enzymes from sprouted seed tea, everything else from kelp and aloe. Million times better then recharge

Top Bottom