Real Growers Recharge In Coco?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Kelp and aloe will give you everything else a thousand times better
I can dig it bro,I've learned alot from you and organiks and a few others in the organic soil area,really just curious if any of it could translate to growing in coco or what the best way for me to go is with the coco,I also been chatting with Zach from buildasoil on best feeds for my 1gal organic grows.

brazel

brazel

Google research everything i said but look under plant sciences not cannabis

brazel

brazel

I can dig it bro,I've learned alot from you and organiks and a few others in the organic soil area,really just curious if any of it could translate to growing in coco or what the best way for me to go is with the coco,I also been chatting with Zach from buildasoil on best feeds for my 1gal organic grows.
Yes they'll work but why not use cspm instead

brazel

brazel

1 gal organic feed is not real. With soil feeding it takes volume to do one gallon would mean concentrating it. Zack don't know shit

K

kansabis

Yes they'll work but why not use cspm instead
Cspm? And are you doing ok today man,you seem kinda on edge or very irritated,seen you and some other dude on here was goin back and forth,everybody ain't as receptive as I am. Lol

K

kansabis

1 gal organic feed is not real. With soil feeding it takes volume to do one gallon would mean concentrating it. Zack don't know shit
I thin its possible,I do 1gal now with a ffof and ffhf mix with added perlite and barely feed anything til just before flower and a couple times in flower and the recharge,that's all I do.

brazel

brazel

Cspm? And are you doing ok today man,you seem kinda on edge or very irritated,seen you and some other dude on here was goin back and forth,everybody ain't as receptive as I am. Lol
canadian sphagnum peat moss.
Just a little blah everyone wants to attack you... it's so lame been going though this for years.. ask Jeremy, he knows

brazel

brazel

I thin its possible,I do 1gal now with a ffof and ffhf mix with added perlite and barely feed anything til just before flower and a couple times in flower and the recharge,that's all I do.
No, ill explain it.

brazel

brazel

To grow In smaller amounts of soil means you need to put more amendments in which would not be good

brazel

brazel

Your best move is to;get the biggest container your tent allows and plant multiple plants

brazel

brazel

Ask Jeremy, tell Zack to fuck off I don't know him while he might learned Jeremy was along for the ride

K

kansabis

Your best move is to;get the biggest container your tent allows and plant multiple plants
So I'm doin like 8 max now to still have room for my fan,that's 8 gallons,if I could fit a 15 or a couple 10s and put all plants in that,would that be ok?

brazel

brazel

So I'm doin like 8 max now to still have room for my fan,that's 8 gallons,if I could fit a 15 or a couple 10s and put all plants in that,would that be ok?
Yes biggest container is thebest

K

kansabis

Ask Jeremy, tell Zack to fuck off I don't know him while he might learned Jeremy was along for the ride
He was sayin since I can't do teas to use thrive.n and kelp and alfalfa meal and some shell flower with aloe and coconut waterings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom