Real Growers Recharge In Coco?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

He was sayin since I can't do teas to use thrive.n and kelp and alfalfa meal and some shell flower with aloe and coconut waterings.
No remember I told Jeremy had changed he's a business man now he wants to sell sell sell in 2010 he'd never say that

K

kansabis

If you soil is good you don't need any of that
He didn't tell me to use the 1gal they said 15gal minimum same as u but I asked if I was to do the small pots Zac said those things is what he would think would work with their soil mix. Idk I was thinking of trying their soil mix with the aloe and coconut water and maybe a few kelp and sprouted feedings,see how it goes til I can get the bigger pots.

K

kansabis

No remember I told Jeremy had changed he's a business man now he wants to sell sell sell in 2010 he'd never say that
I get it man,you just telling me the best way to do it and ain't selling nothing,my way right now works ok but as always it can be better,my current situation doesn't allow me to do the living soil no till organics proper yet so,I'm just trying to get in where I can fit in and if I have to stick with what I'm doin now until I can have proper setup then so be it but until then I'm always strive for better. If I could setup my 4x4 tent I would put a bed in there and I would be all set,if only but the day will come.

newh

newh

the original question was about Recharge use in coco,I was just sharing my experience.I dont care how people grow,they can have plants in a shoe and feed them peanut butter and I would like them.Its all about the grow and providing for ones self.Heres a result of my recipe right or wrong...

20170603 165408
K

kansabis

the original question was about Recharge use in coco,I was just sharing my experience.I dont care how people grow,they can have plants in a shoe and feed them peanut butter and I would like them.Its all about the grow and providing for ones self.Heres a result of my recipe right or wrong...
Looks killer man and once again thnx for your help.

newh

newh

Looks killer man and once again thnx for your help.[/QUOTE I tried soil and peat based medium with ok results till some good people showed me the coco way.I have the same idea in my head as you about putting a soil bed in my 4x4 but for now Im sticking with coco till I get stuff to switch my tent over.Heres a pic of my first single plant with over a pound yield in coco

20170902 063734
Top Bottom