Realstyles 2nd White Power Led Grow

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I use those for doggie chew toys. Lol.
I guess I'll start a DIY thread but at first I wasn't because Mars lied to a mod and I got a warning for no reason. Mars is afraid of me because I smashed a 900w panel that they didn't warranty and it was only 15 months old and I had a 1200w have diode failure after 9 months. I still have a 1600w left. I sold the other one and still have 2 300w left that I might smash because it's not worth selling to anyone. I'd rather show people how to make a light then them wasting hard earned money on a product that has poor customer service. Also the lies that most LED companies tell and I'm not just talking about Mars. I'm about LES (light emitting surface) now lower wattage higher lumens and PAR you can see the difference a Mars II 1600 and 900 next to the light I made which is only 413 watts

SAM 0221

I'll start the thread today stay tuned oh yeah I'm friends with Supraspl

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I guess I'll start a DIY thread but at first I wasn't because Mars lied to a mod and I got a warning for no reason. Mars is afraid of me because I smashed a 900w panel that they didn't warranty and it was only 15 months old and I had a 1200w have diode failure after 9 months.
I'll start the thread today stay tuned oh yeah I'm friends with Supraspl

Thank you REALSTYLES.. Your the man..;)

Peace,,
ccJ

keiksweat

keiksweat

Put some pics up mate,ain't heard nothing from you in a good bit bro.keiks..

keiksweat

keiksweat

yo bud,how did that 500watt light do????
the quantum board one..

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20170210 15 44 10 Pro
RS,check these cob flood lights out pal,on a building site I'm working on......bright as duck pal...gotta be cree or citizen!!!

Top Bottom