Realtor Wanted In Central West Coast Florida

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looking for a realtor in central west coast of Florida.

New port Richey, port Richey, holiday, tarpon springs and surrounding area.

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Commercial or Residential?

Contact Charles Rutenberg. They have lots of agents in those areas

Should you decide to switch to Broward, Or Palm Beach I can help

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Residential

after further digging Into the mj scene, Fla is worse than Michigan as far as home growing.

sun

sun

mi isnt to bad , and iv'e done cali medical , not much diference.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm already in Michigan. Was gonna move the fam back to my.home.state. but the med.mj is severely faked up.at rhis time. So staying put.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Actually miss the ocean, hot chicks in bikinis, beaches. What I do NOT miss is the 80* and 90%rh at 8am most of the yr. Lol

Reactions: sun
sun

sun

there are some great beaches there . there is this beach i like there with white sand and crystal clear water , youd walk on that sand and it would make sqeecking sounds . ha ha good times.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I lived in central Florida for a couple of years before moving to Michigan. Just my opinion but it was the hottest, buggiest most boring miserable place I have been in this country.

And as a kid my brother and I went to ft lauderdale to stay with grandparents for part of every summer. My childhood memories were hot and miserable there too.

And most of my family has moved there. I had to go to Disney world to see them for a short family vacation. For me, it was the worst place I have ever been. For the actual entertainment and comfort they offer. I am surprised they need 10 huge parking lots and a bus system. Lol.

Did I mention how much I love crowds of people? :-)

Had to get that Florida rant off my chest. Sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom