Reasonable Donations For Trimmer Help

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

ok broz.I've tried it all over the years and not much sucsess.

used to dish out 100 beans per day..got poor work and everyone hgh and a big bulshit session. end of the day, little real work done.

tried donating in leftover trim..and trimmers overtrimmed the fuck oytta shit.

oz per day ( fer 8 hours of work) hah they never worked fuckn 8 hrs.

not a fan of auto trimmers but might go back and re try them but still gonna need pre trim help.

whats reasonable to offer trimmers ?? (cash excluded)...lay down strict rules? weigh their work and pay "per"? or should I go auto trim ?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Scale? Smaller the scale the less overhead. Seen some auto that comes out pretty close to hand when its on its gentlest setting.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Scale? Smaller the scale the less overhead. Seen some auto that comes out pretty close to hand when its on its gentlest setting.

years past i tried wet and dry machine trimmers. didnt like either. this year nothing big, personal stash... about 5 when cured out.
whats yur preferance on auto trims? I could rent one of the sonzabeeches.

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

He uses the triminator, one of the better ones on the market from what I can tell from the product.
5 lb harvest? I am getting probably half that in good weight for my outdoor. I will be hand trimming all mine by myself, but for your situation I would pay 175 bucks per pound trimmed. Even as low as 150. I know cash is hard to come by right before harvest usually (at least for me) but trimmers generally work a little more diligently when its up to them how much they want to make.

bongzaway

bongzaway

that'd have to be 150-175 wet right? or equiv in bud.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

No dried. About 8 hrs for the average trimmer to trim a lb. Or an oz or 2 a 8hr day. But the key is that they have to trim a lb per day, gotta keep on those lazy stoner trimmers. Been there hate that.

bongzaway

bongzaway

coolio. yeah i already got gals untrimmed hanging/drying just because of time .and i'll either go full hand trim dry or dry trim machine. thanks.

dOING A SEARCH I SEE IN CALI THEY GOT fuckn trim taxi's ! must be a bunch of gypsies bussing around and come and trim onsite..haha. cool shite.

so hey. maybe 10 bucks per oz would be fair? they knock out a lb they get 160 for the day. head scatching here. I've never done it by weight, maybe it'll work. I'd like to time myself and see how much i can do.of course some strains will vary..but hey.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Here common practice is 10 bucks annhour wet and 200 a pound dry

Freshone

Freshone

latest

Some people trim for these..

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

ok broz.I've tried it all over the years and not much sucsess.

used to dish out 100 beans per day..got poor work and everyone hgh and a big bulshit session. end of the day, little real work done.

tried donating in leftover trim..and trimmers overtrimmed the fuck oytta shit.

oz per day ( fer 8 hours of work) hah they never worked fuckn 8 hrs.

not a fan of auto trimmers but might go back and re try them but still gonna need pre trim help.

whats reasonable to offer trimmers ?? (cash excluded)...lay down strict rules? weigh their work and pay "per"? or should I go auto trim ?

Ha make sure there not Dicking around and watch there work make them re do everything u don't like or they don't get Sh$t haha also helps if they know what they are even doing

bongzaway

bongzaway

Really?
More LGG bashing? Come on why go out of your way to do all this?
This feud between you two needs to end, its pathetic and weak.

Not sure what this is all about.but personally for those types of peeps who like sit-down, repetitive, assembly work jobs, I think the pay is more than fair. hey sit down most of the day, get high, pig out and shoot the breeze. And there's the incentive option to make even more. and cash in hand, no Uncle Scam dipping it. The trouble is finding GOOD trimmers and not the lazy moochers. I once had two great trimmers, both women.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Not sure what this is all about.but personally for those types of peeps who like sit-down, repetitive, assembly work jobs, I think the pay is more than fair. hey sit down most of the day, get high, pig out and shoot the breeze. And there's the incentive option to make even more. and cash in hand, no Uncle Scam dipping it. The trouble is finding GOOD trimmers and not the lazy moochers. I once had two great trimmers, both women.
Just about a feud between two members that fresh likes to insert here and there for no rhyme or reason. Anyways off topic,
Yes best trimmers are women imo and I'm not sure why. My sister, destroyer at trimming. And she's only helped me harvest a couple crops.
Maybe rhat multi tasking thing I know nothing about lol

B

Burned Haze

I use a twister t4 dry tumbler with a dry Leaf filter for kief ( wet makes the machine work and just like wet trimming it damages your crop more ) filter ( I cannot believe they do not warn you if you use dry tumbler you will shoot keif everywhere without it, it will give you some fine grade stuff )

I angle my machine at 3%-5% angled down and cut off all my fan leafs from the plants before the plants are dried so your not contaminating your bag with green and getting more sugar trimm ratio ( plus if your hang drying it will help air flow a ton)

When I run the machine I put two touts on each side and a bucket to capture the buds on end . Once I start feeding the machine slowly and steady I will walk over to the other side (30% full bucketish)and ran the bucket and exchange it with a empty one and then rerun it one more time. A lot of the time I stop it on last time and have to grab the nugs out at end or let the tumbler drop without the blades on but if you compare only one time ran it’s def worth it. Then I just hand trim off and miscuts (inner edges ,unless sativish . Should be 95% trimmed )

Last edited by a moderator:
Freshone

Freshone

Just about a feud between two members that fresh likes to insert here and there for no rhyme or reason. Anyways off topic,
Yes best trimmers are women imo and I'm not sure why. My sister, destroyer at trimming. And she's only helped me harvest a couple crops.
Maybe rhat multi tasking thing I know nothing about lol
Your the only one bringing bringing this up,you need to learn to mind your own business,it has nothing to do with you.
Apologies bongzaway.for the distraction.

bongzaway

bongzaway

I use a twister t4 dry tumbler with a dry Leaf filter for kief ( wet makes the machine work and just like wet trimming it damages your crop more ) filter ( I cannot believe they do not warn you if you use dry tumbler you will shoot keif everywhere without it, it will give you some fine grade stuff )

I angle my machine at 3%-5% angled down and cut off all my fan leafs from the plants before the plants are dried so your not contaminating your bag with green and getting more sugar trimm ratio ( plus if your hang drying it will help air flow a ton)

When I run the machine I put two touts on each side and a bucket to capture the buds on end . Once I start feeding the machine slowly and steady I will walk over to the other side (30% full bucketish)and ran the bucket and exchange it with a empty one and then rerun it one more time. A lot of the time I stop it on last time and have to grab the nugs out at end or let the tumbler drop without the blades on but if you compare only one time ran it’s def worth it. Then I just hand trim off and miscuts (inner edges ,unless sativish . Should be 95% trimmed )

Do you measure the moisture content with a gage ? most of the reading ive done on dry trim machines peeps say thats important.

Top Bottom