Recommendations For A Cbd/thc Balanced Strain For Outdoor Oregon?

• Thread starter vitaminG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vitaminG

Hey guys, it's all in the title. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a stable CBD/THC balanced strain for an outdoor Oregon grow. I'd prefer to order online but happy to check out strains that local breeders have too. About a month and a half till I start seeds indoors. Gotta get on that purchase. Thanks!

G

grassmania22

Hey guys, it's all in the title. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a stable CBD/THC balanced strain for an outdoor Oregon grow. I'd prefer to order online but happy to check out strains that local breeders have too. About a month and a half till I start seeds indoors. Gotta get on that purchase. Thanks!
What's up vitaminG? So generally, a 1:1 CBD-to-THC ratio will dull out the intoxicating psychoactive effects of THC. Increase it to a 2:1 CBD-to-THC ratio and the euphoric effects of THC are cancelled out entirely. For sure, this is not scientific fact. You can refer to this guide. I hope you find it useful bc it's explaining all the differences between thc and cbd and what to expect when combining them.

Top Bottom