Red Leb is ...?

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

Here's a quick one.. Gotta freebie pack Larry OG x Red Leb... Red Leb I'm guessing is like Red Lebonese... but is that like a variety used to make hash or is it like an actual proper name for a strain, if so, from where....

RIPP

RIPP

Here's a quick one.. Gotta freebie pack Larry OG x Red Leb... Red Leb I'm guessing is like Red Lebonese... but is that like a variety used to make hash or is it like an actual proper name for a strain, if so, from where....

I think Lebanese comes from Lebanon which is a country in the East mediterranean.

Lebanon comes from the Semitic, meaning "WHITE"!

Here is a picture that shows where on earth is your strain coming from.

Lebanon
Dodge

Dodge

Thanks RIPP. I sort of worded that wrong, believe it or not, I do know where Lebanon is.... but as I look now, that was a rather stupid question. :winking0067:

symbiote420

symbiote420

Cannarado made those freebies homie! The Red Lebonese is a landrace indica strain he's working with.......that should be a fire cross bro, plenty of gems to be found I'm sure!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sounds like a good cross

I like landrace crosses

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think Lebanese comes from Lebanon which is a country in the East mediterranean.

Lebanon comes from the Semitic, meaning "WHITE"!

Here is a picture that shows where on earth is your strain coming from.

well i was gonna give the same advice but not as well done as RIPP -very nice L
and great answer.......peace

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I used a nice lebanese male that exhibited some nice red coloration a couple of weeks into bloom. It is a solid landrace indica that trichs up pretty good. They give off an earthy, musky, spicy type smell and the smoke is a nice indica body stone. The larry i used was from CC. It was very stable and never threw any nanners through a 75 day flower time. Hella trics and a big yielder. It was a nice 50/50 sfv x larry pheno,....wish i still had her around actually. I put the leb to her to cut down on her height and maybe take a week or so off of the bloom time. They should be a fun plant to grow with def some keepers in there. Let me know what they do for ya! I think i still have some pix of the larry og i used for this one around here so do a search.

S

sk2004

Cracked 4 so far. All have first pair of true leaves. 3 have red stems, one has green stem

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is the Larry OG is used. Taller sativa pheno. Big yielder. Lemon fuel smell. Great taste(Less Filling)!

Larry5
Larry6
Dodge

Dodge

I am holding these beans for the time being. I still am waiting for the Tan Dream and the brick baby (which has turned out to be a f*ckin' beautiful little plant) in my micro to finish. The other thing is that I don't wanna start these 'till I have a legit bloom room. I am currently running a t5/cfl micro. I am having surprisingly good results and have documented the process on the farm, link at the bottom. A couple more months will afford me the 600w setup I want, which is what will be used to flower. The cab will then be perfect to veg. I want these beans to get the love they deserve, which means I'll hold them til the time is right. These are the product of some hard work and patience and I will certainly honor that. You can expect to see these run here in the next two months or so....

Thanx Cannarado

doctordank

doctordank

Hey guys, since your on the subject of red leb. I got a pack of Black Domina x Red Lebanese and was wandering if they were also from cannarado? I cant find any info on them so anything will help. Thanks guys and girls.....

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey guys, since your on the subject of red leb. I got a pack of Black Domina x Red Lebanese and was wandering if they were also from cannarado? I cant find any info on them so anything will help. Thanks guys and girls.....

Yep that's rado's too! I could be wrong but I think he had said he used a Black Domina (Lady pheno) female.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Black Domina is my lady cut that is a super yielding Ortega pheno that came to CO in '94. The Lebanese came from Real Seed Co. stock a few years back. Found a nice leb male that had some color and really nice structure. This cross will be a good base to work with if you want to find some killer indica genetics. It is in essence a 5 part indica. Northern Lights/Ortega/Hash Plant/Afghani SA/ Lebanese Indica

doctordank

doctordank

Thanks for the info canna! Ill post some picks when I run these beans so you can see what your magic did!

Dodge

Dodge

It is funny that I started this thread wondering what Red Leb was because I got a freebie called Larry OG x Red Leb... it soon became more than obvious that it was some Red Lebanese. What is amusing to me as I read this now, is that I have pics to help answer my own question..... Cannarado's cross is blooming nicely. Pics:

IMG 20120424 185832

IMG 20120424 185902

IMG 20120424 185936

Dodge

Dodge

What's happening?

Just wanted to post pheno shots of Larry OG x Red Leb for those interested:

Larry OG x Red Leb 1

Larry OG x Red Leb 2

Larry OG x Red Leb 3

Top Bottom