• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redbluffer

Redbluffer

Some random pics to kick it off...
Reds stash

Redbluffer

Redbluffer

Sorry on some these somehow couple are duplicates. Tons stuff can keep on posting, was trying to keep it ones I hadn't posted on IG. Few more then I gotta work for living dang it....thank you to all who stop and check out pics. As my skills improve and actually get a camera we shall see better pics/detail. Few of these cultivars are new so we're not even close to dialed and it's tough to manage holding 20+ cuts, that's after ditching near 20 also. Need more GAS, holler at me if you got any ideas or interested....Peace farmers

Redbluffer

Redbluffer

This was first run using Bio Buzz line, added aminos, Mammoth P and Recharge. Grown in roots organic 707 mix. Pretty straight forward as I'd gotten a schedule from buddy from Instagram. Most cuts are staying , few added in and bunch of new seeds popped to run in tester tent and my main room.

Redbluffer

Redbluffer

Nice. Biobizz is great line, alittle pricey but good results as you know. I'm currently using 707 too but I must say their Greenfield's is just a little bit better.

Never tried it. I'll have to pick some up give it a go. I've been experimenting with different nute lines, custom soil mixes, coco etc. Set up a res and veg+bloom in coco is about as simple as it gets for nearly any strain. Ran homebrewers Promix/perlite with DynaGro Foliage Pro & Protekt from beginning to end, super cheap and effective though I'd recommend added benes/aminos. I'm going to try the Greenfields with last of BioBizz which I agree is more than I like to pay. They did end up sending me full line sample pack. Enjoy the weekend everyone...back to trim jail for me

Top Bottom