Reef, can you give some more info about your Williams Wonder?

• Thread starter WilliamsWonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joe Blow

Hmmmm. That kinda goes against the local stories I've heard for at least a decade. Williams Wonder comes from Williams, Oregon. I know who SSSC is. :D So is it possible that Sam got the original from Williams, OR then replicated it?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

What, williams wonder, original stock, huh, who said that? Well, this is from f2 of the original from sssc, still have about 15 of the real deal left to pop, and gonna make some f2s then if things look good enough. These f2s were done by my good friend ROC.

Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 12
Untitled Scanned 19
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 35
M

Malachi

Hmmmm. That kinda goes against the local stories I've heard for at least a decade. Williams Wonder comes from Williams, Oregon. I know who SSSC is. :D So is it possible that Sam got the original from Williams, OR then replicated it?

Not sure brah, could be. There is always urban legends sorrounded by great smoke. Like I said I just wanna see what I fing in Reef's 10 pack. Nice pics Big Buddy, thats what I am talking about INSPIRATION.

N

negative 1

here goes a pic of rez williams wonder ix-1, it smelled incredibly like bananas. i've been eyeing up reefs version of it but can't see spending that much money for something i got in the stable already.....just popped my last five of rezs too.....anyways this thing yielded crazy and was a real joy to grow....no hermie issues either...

Blah 529
W

WilliamsWonder

Wow, I haven't looked in here for a while. Nice pictures everybody.

WilliamsWonder

V

VenomPimp

damn...BIG BUDDY! You now have some SERIOUS responsibility. It is your duty to make sure those original genetics get spread out to prevent extinction. Fuck rez and all his bullshit. Reef definitely has a line on the real, but yours is closer to the source. I hope you follow up on those F3s and send em to the farm....I'll be waiting....

great post.

Top Bottom