Reeferman...jihadi Kush Grow Journal

• Thread starter Golden Tree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Thanks for the journal. Im looking forward to putting some of these into the ground this summer. Hopefully They finish in time in northern michigan.

Reeferman

Reeferman

The Jihadi really is a outstanding outdoor plant ! first it just does not develop the same indoors

M

Mr_SLaTe

i think i would like to try something like this soon.... not alot of info though and kinda pricey for me...im not a gambling man...

M

Mr_SLaTe

so i think i was able to trac down some of these seeds. if anyone has any grow results i would be happy to hear about them...

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

i think i would like to try something like this soon.... not alot of info though and kinda pricey for me...im not a gambling man...
It seems currently his website is down but look him up on Facebook, I think he has promos going on and his gear is quite modest on the pricings

A

AzDidde

It seems currently his website is down but look him up on Facebook, I think he has promos going on and his gear is quite modest on the pricings
I tried to contact @Reeferman several times via email he posted on Facebook, and never heard anything back. Not sure what happened to him.

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

I tried to contact @Reeferman several times via email he posted on Facebook, and never heard anything back. Not sure what happened to him.
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. I just saw a pretty recent post Reeferman saying that his last couple months were real busy with holidays, birthdays, moving, all kinds o craziness maybe try hitting him up again now that we're fresh into the new year. I'm hoping he'll respond I'm looking to get some Jihadi Kush here soon as well!

A

AzDidde

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. I just saw a pretty recent post Reeferman saying that his last couple months were real busy with holidays, birthdays, moving, all kinds o craziness maybe try hitting him up again now that we're fresh into the new year. I'm hoping he'll respond I'm looking to get some Jihadi Kush here soon as well!
Thanks I'll give it a shot. Been wanting some Jihad Kush too. Also, check out his purple Congo Kush.. Looks like fire.

M

Mr_SLaTe

so after taking some advise from this thread I was able to secure some of these seeds. I paid more than what I wanted but if they turn out as stated it will be worth it, I hope anyways.

I haven't been able to find many grow reports on this strain from other growers so I will share some of my experience with it.
so I started with 10 seeds... all popped, 8 females/2 males..... one female has a real skunky smell and I am in week 6 or so of veg,(24)hrs light ... another female is not growing like the rest, slow...and the other 6 seem to growing similar to each other....
very happy with the structure overall. I been able to get more than enough cuts for spring planting.

also included was some free seeds that were included with the order called nep x hp... I started 8 of these, at the same time as the jah.. they are auto flowering under 24 hours of light. males and females. not a typical auto flower I am used to. very explosive growth to them and I am sure that outside they would probably reach 3 to 5 feet. i still have 20 or so seeds so i want to try them outdoors.
if anyone else has grown the jihadi I would love to hear more on your thoughts of the quality of smoke, and overall finished product. if they finish like they are said to ....could be a game changer for the northern east coast growers where the humidity can be brutal at the end of September .

A

Alqual

Thanks to Reeferman....Thanks to THC Farmer....respects and good vibes to this community...

Well friends.....it brings me SOOOO much joy and excitement to present to you.....

One of Many in this Reeferman tester series....

Golden Tree presents....The first instalment....

The JIHADI KUSH Reeferman Grow Journal:

Stay tuned...........

Be well friends...

Updates later tonight...

GT
I hope his shipping and customer service have improved. I got screwed out of an order and the problem was on his end and he even admitted it but wouldn't make good on the order. Will never buy any beans from him again. P.S. please do your research

the rrock

the rrock

Does anyone have info on his business now,is ordering seeds a gamble with RM or a safe bet?

nurlord

nurlord

Does anyone have info on his business now,is ordering seeds a gamble with RM or a safe bet?
He's not doing seed sales right. He's working overseas. There's a fake Reeferman selling knock offs, beware.

Top Bottom