"reeferman's ultimate outdoor"

• Thread starter dr_hicks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dr_hicks

What can I expect with this strain? smell? height? taste? yield? and is it stable? Are there any images posted? Any advice would be great! I signed up to THC Farmer just to try and find some answers.

Thanks
The Doc

buffbuds

buffbuds

Never heard of it. I think I would have. Maybe it wasn't a full scale release, maybe somone just culled that title from it's original descriptions.

D

dr_hicks

It could be a limited release, they're from Vancouver seed bank, Listed under "Reeferman" stock, He has mentioned it vaguely in an earlier post, and as I'm new here I can't ask him myself. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Doc.

buffbuds

buffbuds

gottcha. He isn't the fastest at responses anyways, he IS in high demand after all! Not surprising that he is doing some limited release work, more one on one dealings will help him get his legs back under him after his series of misfortunes these past 2 years.

D

dr_hicks

We'll I'm sorry for his misfortunes as of late, Hopefully I can help...one seed at a time... Thanks for your input, keep us posted if you hear anything, please.

Thanks
Doc

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
What can I expect with this strain? smell? height? taste? yield? and is it stable? Are there any images posted? Any advice would be great! I signed up to THC Farmer just to try and find some answers.

Thanks
The Doc

it could be the new ultimate haze ?

was this the name ultimate outdoor ?

wat exactly was written or described on your package or in description

would be helpful in getting help

1luvbigherb

D

dr_hicks

Here is a link to the page I bought the seeds from, I'm doubtful it's a haze strain, it says it's an Indica, and because of the shorter flowering season here in Canada, but who knows! It was listed "new" to their catalogue as of April 16 2010. The seeds will actually be here in a day or two (you can track VSB orders through canadapost.ca) So I will keep you posted.

Doc

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
id say it can be a mix pack

the description is just to brief ,no details

1luvbigherb

B

bigbag

i havent asked...but a little bird told me they r BC Mango

D

dr_hicks

Thanks BigBag, they arrived yesterday exactly 8 days after I sent the money order, and I'm in Nova Scotia, needless to say I'm impressed so far. They're in a vial with no original packaging, triple wrapped in two discrete envelopes.
I plan on starting them in a couple weeks,so I will try and continue this thread through to the fall. Wish me luck.

Doc

J

Josey Wales

RM ULTIMATE OUTDOOR , FAST AND FURIOUS , true texada time warp and seawarp are ready to go and are my best outdoor genetics ever unreal quality pot fast and furious is 6-7 weeks indoors

This quote came right from RM. I know it's not much info but sounds good

D

dr_hicks

Wow, that would be great. I've been hearing a bit about Seawarp, and the Texada speaks for it's self, but we never really bothered because everybody claims to have the original 100% authentic genetics, it was supposedly here in clone form but I had my doubts.

T

T.I.G

it is a cross between seawarp pollcat and another secret male.....

D

dr_hicks

Alright, it has begun...

I started the "Reeferman Ultimate Outdoor" seeds, here is the time line so far...I don't feel the need to show any pictures yet, I'll wait for a week or two until I have something to shoot.

MAY 10: Gave 10 seeds a 24h soak in distilled water and my "secret" ingredient.

May 11: After soaking 24h one root tip was showing so I started germinating via the typical paper towel method.

MAY 13: After a 36h germination period all 10 seeds had a 1/4" root tip, so I placed them in "small" containers with Promix ultimate seed mix under 2, 18" fluorescent tubes with daylight bulbs.

N

Nirrity

perhaps this post will clarify things a bit..
I am am releasing a a new RM ultimate outdoor strain it will be finished this fall with the launching or Reeferman seeds Uk web site .

I have neglected my roots too long working in southern climates I have worked on many strains since the prairie fire days .
This year 3 ultimate outdoor lines will be released for 3 climates !

I will be releasing 2 commercial 42-45 day indoor strains that will produce like pigs !

I will release Reeferman Ultimate afghani a 8 week super medical strain .

I will also be finished 2 final haze lines that will conclude my haze search !

The reeferman classic collection is being worked on at the moment I am producing female versions of all of my classic old collection .
We are collecting clones and growing out 90% of my early work selecting the best pheno's and
making all females .

Many of the classic collection will only be female seeds , this allows me to work and develop new lines improve certain lines and offer specific selections to my customer the price of female seeds will be the same as standard seeds per package although packs will be 8 seeds with a full satisfaction guarantee .
Reef

R

Reeferman

The ultimate outdoor is a joint project between texada island genetics and myself its a hybrid between erd-beer and a very old skunk plant that has been grown on the islands for the past 12 years .
It will get about 6' and can yield over 1lb of super high quality rock hard round buds that smell from road kill to sweet and skunky like burmese almost .
These plants are mold proof and offer super strong indica smash huge yield if done large .

D

dr_hicks

Thanks Reeferman, I truly do appreciate your response. Road kill...awesome... Mold resistance is good, I'm close to the Atlantic ocean. Thats great if yield is good, I'll be REALLY happy if the smoke is good, I'm just hoping they finish before October, as it can get pretty miserable here after then.

MAY 15: 9/10 sprouted through the soil,I watered and put a heating pad under them.

MAY 17: 10/10 sprouted, I topped up starter cubes with seedling mix and watered. First set of true leaves measure 1cm, I will transplant in 1 week (maybe 2)

From now on I will give updates weekly, I'll post pics next week.

B

budlover

mmmmmmm tasty cant wait to here more the old road kill is so missed in my neck of the woods.. thanks for the update discription Reefand all others for searching..

budlover

T

T.I.G

look for more rare amazing genetics coming from TIG and reeferman...im glad to be working with one of the worlds best breeders...both of us are canadian breeders with rare kick ass genetics.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom