Reg Autoflower Strains And Sources

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Hiiidy Ho!
I grew my first couple auto's this last fall/winter and I really think they have some potential! I grew Heavyweight Seeds Fast N Vast(FNV) along with Advanced Seeds Biodiesel Mass (BDM). I only got to harvest the FNV and it was dank, especially considering it was an auto. The BDM would've been good too if it hadn't been murdered (Patient turned partner, didn't work out well)

I would really like to find some Regular (non fem) autoflowers so I can make my own seeds instead of spending ten bucks a pop on em. I've made seeds before, so thats no biggie. What I need help with is finding:
1. An auto strain that's available in regular with high THC and halfway decent yield
2. an online source that's reputable and has said strain.

Any help would be appreciated! Stay red eyed, smiley, and keep it Irie!

H

hawkman

know a person that did" Thunderbud (holy smokes seeds- femimnzed)) x OG Kush (Nirvana - auto) = her made a new strain) Yes this works !!!!! now is doing seeds THE PLANTS LOOK GREAT - YOU SHOULD TRY THIS

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

know a person that did" Thunderbud (holy smokes seeds- femimnzed)) x OG Kush (Nirvana - auto) = her made a new strain) Yes this works !!!!! now is doing seeds THE PLANTS LOOK GREAT - YOU SHOULD TRY THIS
My plan B is to cross a Biodiesel Mass or Fast & Vast (both fem) with a regular photo strain that is yet to be determined. Im thinking Master Kush, Chemdog D or Alien Dawg (if I can find reg beans.) I could just cross it with some afghan since I already have the seeds, but I want to make a strain based on what I like, not just what I have.

I've done some crossing before, kinda like your friend did. Early Pearl x (Early Pearl x Afghani Kush)= Afghani Pearly Gurl aka APG. Im hoping to find a decent pheno in the couple dozen beans I have left of APG. The nice thing is I didn't get too far into the project so I'm not losing years of work if nothing comes of it.

Mato Nupai

Mato Nupai

My plan B is to cross a Biodiesel Mass or Fast & Vast (both fem) with a regular photo strain that is yet to be determined. Im thinking Master Kush, Chemdog D or Alien Dawg (if I can find reg beans.) I could just cross it with some afghan since I already have the seeds, but I want to make a strain based on what I like, not just what I have.

I've done some crossing before, kinda like your friend did. Early Pearl x (Early Pearl x Afghani Kush)= Afghani Pearly Gurl aka APG. Im hoping to find a decent pheno in the couple dozen beans I have left of APG. The nice thing is I didn't get too far into the project so I'm not losing years of work if nothing comes of it.

I also want an autoflower but i HATE feminized seeds.

I want ti save seeds and grow my medicine

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Oaseeds has some regular autoflowers from Flash seeds, an 8 pack under $30 minus shipping, not sure how much that runs

Top Bottom