Remember Lumens Is For Humans, About Par, Ppf, Ppfd And Dli

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there a video of start to finish of sides by sides showing the performance of the L.E.D's. Vs competing lights with lights obviously being the only change? My brain hurts from all the led info I've red but basically when I quit reading I stopped where the whitecoats suggest hps supplemental lighting. So have L.E.D's proven they outperform HID's yet?
Jumpingcactus how do you do it brother? Your stamina is unparalleled, I'm uh call you Johnny5 input input input lol. Always good to see you, well, ya know, read you rather.
Naz
Only way to describe me is "I am a man on fire"!!!! At my age I feel like if I stop for too long I wont be able to get going again. LOL And some day we are going to have to work on not just reading me and actually doing a face 2 face and burn a few. Much love brother. "Wakan Takan kici un" May the Great Spirit Bless you

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Only way to describe me is "I am a man on fire"!!!! At my age I feel like if I stop for too long I wont be able to get going again. LOL And some day we are going to have to work on not just reading me and actually doing a face 2 face and burn a few. Much love brother. "Wakan Takan kici un" May the Great Spirit Bless you
.....thank you, more then I can verbalize.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter

Getting old is a bitch. If I thought I would live long enough to see 60, I would have taken better care of myself!:cool:

3 balls

3 balls

Is there a video of start to finish of sides by sides showing the performance of the L.E.D's. Vs competing lights with lights obviously being the only change? My brain hurts from all the led info I've red but basically when I quit reading I stopped where the whitecoats suggest hps supplemental lighting. So have L.E.D's proven they outperform HID's yet?
Jumpingcactus how do you do it brother? Your stamina is unparalleled, I'm uh call you Johnny5 input input input lol. Always good to see you, well, ya know, read you rather.
Naz
LOL, I have to smoke 3 cigarettes every time I start reading about LED. I will probably be the last to switch, I would love to save electricity and be more environmentally responsible but it seems like a full time job just keeping up with all of it.

Top Bottom