Remoistening Bud

• Thread starter MasterSensei
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterSensei

MasterSensei

Hey guys,
Just curious how you guys remoisten your bud. I overdried my dream queen and am looking for the best way to fix it! Thanks for your thoughts

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Boveda or Boost pack. If you dont wanna wait bread or tortilla. the Rh packs are the best way. But as brimck mentioned once the temps, rh and other factors halt the curing process you cannot restart it. But what you will do is keep your stash smokable. And thats a good thing!!!

brazel

brazel

Hey guys,
Just curious how you guys remoisten your bud. I overdried my dream queen and am looking for the best way to fix it! Thanks for your thoughts
In the first couple years of growing, I've tried about everything... bread, orange peels, blueberries, humidifiers, strawberries, water. They all worked.

As the years went by and I honed my dry and cure process I realized how horrible remoisten herb was...imo
There would be times when I harvested right before I was leaving town for a couple weeks. The first time I left it in the jar with a loose lid, when I got back it had mold spores all over it. I never did smoke it, I kept it sealed in the jar for probably three years ha
Anyway when I found myself in this situation again, I just left it out to dry.
One time I remoisten it and I was reminded how much I didn't care for it. Ever since then when I'd be in this situation, I just smoked the dried and was happy:)

And that's my experience

MasterSensei

MasterSensei

Thanks for the info! I'll try the bread and torilla trick lol. I've done that before and it worked decently. It's a bummer, but it's still bomb! Just a little crackly while I trim ha.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Lettuce!!! Over the years I've had this happen a few times on lbs...
Just make sure to pull it out about 24 hours. No strange smell, moistens the buds right back up. Per lb about 1 full leaf in a turkey bag. Just rip the leaf in 3 or 4 pieces

Dunge

Dunge

Thanks for the info! I'll try the bread and torilla trick lol. I've done that before and it worked decently. It's a bummer, but it's still bomb! Just a little crackly while I trim ha.
Strongly disagree.
Your recommended items have some water, but of all the mold sources in the world, bread and tortillas are the most reliable.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've had to do it at least 2 or 3 times a year. (Harvest every 4-5 weeks) Iceberg lettuce for 24 always came out perfect. It's not opinion, it's experience. Never had a moldy nug in my life...I'm talking lbs, but ya gotta break em into 1 lb per turkey bag.
Tortilla, bread are the worst items to throw in (mold, bacteria etc..) or whatever people say does not work. It also leaves a horrible oder, taste.
None of the people I've ever done work for, or myself ever noticed anything.

Do it scientifically. Take qp's, or even dry oz, and put the proportionate amount of lettuce in for 24 hours in a turkey bag.

Top Bottom