Removing All Growth Except Main Colas??

• Thread starter Bigbudzilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigbudzilla

Hi 1st post but done all my research on here... guys I have 5 girls in flower, vegged for 7 weeks, started flower cycle yesterday, they're in a 8x4 area running 3x 600w hps they are really wide and would like to defoliate all stems and growth except the 9/10 main colas she has. Reason being is mostly all the other stems are really leggy and stretched the remainding colas are more shorter nodes and about 10-12" in length so id like to keep those ones. Will it hurt it chopping all the other stems off? I'm 1 day into flower.... Thanks guys

B

Bigbudzilla

Hi pal,

I'd remove them in stages to reduce shock. That's how I do it. It will focus the energy on the remaining colas.

Nice one mate that's what I wanted to hear, except I done it all at once. Ripped about 25 stems off it some quite thick and taped the ends up to stop infection? It will stunt for s few days probes tbh even when I topped this it just kept going didn't phase it at all. Thanks for the reply buddy

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

In flower, I may tuck leaves, or pull totally dead ones, but thoes are your solar panels, and sugars for the top buds, or colas. If you'r tryin to get the "popcorn " denser, it will, but you'r hurting your main colas

Latest posts

Top Bottom