Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup guys. The new (hopefully) girls for the next run. White Widow x C99, Two bubba girl clones and in front two Hyper Cherry Pies. I've been neglecting them a little but they should start taking off now. Plenty of time left to veg until next run. The Hyper Cherry Pies have a nice reddish tint to the edges of the new leaves coming out.

20171205 1846212
incogneato

incogneato

Sup guys. The new (hopefully) girls for the next run. White Widow x C99, Two bubba girl clones and in front two Hyper Cherry Pies. I've been neglecting them a little but they should start taking off now. Plenty of time left to veg until next run. The Hyper Cherry Pies have a nice reddish tint to the edges of the new leaves coming out.
Hell yea, new heat! Those hyper cherry pie are gonna be fire!

Broken

Broken

@incogneato @oldskol4evr @Srenots all 5 seeds had a tiny tiny sprout when I stuck them in the paper towel yet somehow I killed them. Not sure if it was too little water or not enough or what. I hate losing seeds do to how hard it is to get them. I have some in water now and think I will transfer them to Jiffy peat pods and hope for the best. I could take half and put them in a paper towel but after losing the last 5 I'm skeered.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@incogneato @oldskol4evr @Srenots all 5 seeds had a tiny tiny sprout when I stuck them in the paper towel yet somehow I killed them. Not sure if it was too little water or not enough or what. I hate losing seeds do to how hard it is to get them. I have some in water now and think I will transfer them to Jiffy peat pods and hope for the best. I could take half and put them in a paper towel but after losing the last 5 I'm skeered.
i drench the towel and just give it one squezze ,put my seeds in the towel then in a plastic bag,then cd case,i have tails before the towel can even think about drying out,i put the cd case next to my direct tv box and most time i have tails next day,

Enforcer

Enforcer

I put mine in a glass of water for about 30 hours. Then dumped water and popped seeds onto a paper towel (I drained the standing water but did not ring it out) on a paper plate. I folded the towel over the seeds and put another plate upside down on top of the first one, and put it under my humidity dome on my propagator, which is on a heat mat set at 80*. I added some water to the drip tray for humidity. As long as condensation forms on the dome, you don't even need to add more water. Had inch long tap roots in two days. Piece of cake.

Top Bottom