Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

The answer is purple
Must be that new math lol
hope you all are doing well. have a great day.
I got a quuck laugh for ya brolo. I see one of the pyrex that i had made qwiso with in the kitchen full of lasagne. Im like huh, i dont remember her (wifey) getting another pan. She comes in the kitchen and says i hope you dont mind but i took that pan....i was like what did you do with what was in there? "Scraped it out but it was a pain in the ass" all good, that was just an ounce you threw away :cry: i hope she got it all at least, she made lasagne for the neighbors in it. Actually hopefully she didnt :p

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got a quuck laugh for ya brolo. I see one of the pyrex that i had made qwiso with in the kitchen full of lasagne. Im like huh, i dont remember her (wifey) getting another pan. She comes in the kitchen and says i hope you dont mind but i took that pan....i was like what did you do with what was in there? "Scraped it out but it was a pain in the ass" all good, that was just an ounce you threw away :cry: i hope she got it all at least, she made lasagne for the neighbors in it. Actually hopefully she didnt :p
lmao

Farmer P

Farmer P

Lol theyre probably going to ask for the recipe. Best lasagna ever.
I recently used one of my wifes serving trays and forgot to clean it with alcohol. She was yelling at me saying I ruined it cause she couldn't scrub it off with dish soap lol. I soaked a paper towel with iso and wiped it right off laughing. She wasnt amused.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Quick mafs..... hahahah ya.... theyre gettin high on tha pasta hahaha

incogneato

incogneato

I havent been on this site for a minute but I just read this journal start to finish and it was great:)
what happened to the blue dream x c99 ?
Wow, thank you! Im not the best with updates but i try to get the big stuff. Unfortunately the whole run of seeds i dropped died off. I had a death very close to me and ill be honest, i neglected them. I tried to put a little water in the tray instead of spraying a few times a day and they drowned. I have 3 more of each and im getting ready to drop them again. I want to get my next round out of my veg tent first so i can baby these. Sorry i just roasted a sample of hyperglue #2 and im a lil zooted. More of a sativa buzz but not clear headed. I came in from smoking and it took me over 10 min to find my phone :drunk2: has a sweeter gg#4 smell with more chem. Not much of a cure though.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Wow, thank you! Im not the best with updates but i try to get the big stuff. Unfortunately the whole run of seeds i dropped died off. I had a death very close to me and ill be honest, i neglected them. I tried to put a little water in the tray instead of spraying a few times a day and they drowned. I have 3 more of each and im getting ready to drop them again. I want to get my next round out of my veg tent first so i can baby these. Sorry i just roasted a sample of hyperglue #2 and im a lil zooted. More of a sativa buzz but not clear headed. I came in from smoking and it took me over 10 min to find my phone :drunk2: has a sweeter gg#4 smell with more chem. Not much of a cure though.

lol you are clearly enjoying the fruits of your labor. im sure someone else will cross blue dream with cindy

Top Bottom