Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato well from the trace of rain we had yesterday and now 88 degrees,look what happened today,next question how do i harvest these bitchs hahaahh
Gonna have to ask the alien overlords that one!
20180426 214737

Ecompost

Ecompost

that is a big tip there and works,those from 3 beds i got,i planted garlic and onion bulbs there,i havent seen any bugs that [plague me yearly,,knock on wood,boer worms missed me this year,starting 8 more squash in solo cups today,so when they peter out i will replant more,been real nice have squash again
its got so much vitamin A you cant avoid it, I love squash and bravo buddy

Ecompost

Ecompost

cool,cause honestly bro growing in the natural envorment i am,summer is gonna waste my grows,im even thinking of going back to the led lights,,only issue i dont like is the fluffy buds,but my tent is already adverging 80 on the min,which is ok for vegging,but when them triple digits hit with humidity,all im gonna raise is hermies,,but i will sure enough smoke it if it get me medicated lmao
CO2 might save you? As with any photo period plant, more than 4-8 days in succession where soil/ media temps are above 25c/ 77F and you are risking problems. I say 4 because many hybrids have half the tolerance of normal plants. The key is to drop the soil temps to avoid the hermies or yield drops etc. Not to mention at 25c/ 77F there is near zero ppms of DO2 present, best at or lower than 21c/ 69.8F since this is about 7ppms DO2 at under 6 you are going anaerobic.
Monitor average soil temps and if you can use UV shade/ AC/ Mulch/ Night temps etc to control excessive media temps, if not then you might just want to grow something else for the times in the year its just too much effort bro. No use wasting energy chasing dreams of non reality

Ecompost

Ecompost

wait to them cherry tomato really get going,hahah they sell the seedlings here in the states in 6 packs,dont do it,im telling ya dont do it,i planted all 6 of them few years back,them things got so out of control,couldnt eat um quick enough,wound up standing concrete wire 6ft tall all around them bitchs and they still laid the wire over,when it did that i said they gone hahah,couldnt even give them away,every job everyone had couldnt give them away even at work,them 6 i promise had to yield at the very least 100lbs of cherry tomato,,benn 1 plant since,hahah i love to snack um with the mariquana munchies lmao
people go mad here for tomatoes buddy

Ecompost

Ecompost

i finally just topped my white blaze last night,1 of them gonna be a male i believe,but was able to top enough to throw in the coffe can cloner,i just got to figure a way to set up something,i can run 12/12 to sex them,aint playing the veg for 2 months and have a male again,i would really like to just throw on the light to 12/12 and get um sexed,and reveg um,but really dont wont the funky leaf sets,hahah,but isnt completly out of question yet,im lacking space to run something seperate for sexing
I literally used a 2 bulb t5 to do mine mate, some old plastic tub the lid was broken on, a cheap ass seed tray and a riot cube or two, sprayed with nano Breathe and cut, took best part of 15 days to show tho, by then the WB I have was huge LOL its root mass is super good, filled a 3 gallon tub easy peasy

Ecompost

Ecompost

pretty girl she gonna be the bushy pheno,sure hope you got the purple and pink one again,i know i need some meds from her as in yesterday,lmao,great great working medicine for me,i be like a 18 yr old working and getting along,,strange though some say it couch loc them,but damn if it aint like straight up speed for me,lmao
yarp its my goto day meds, the chocolate one I grew was lovely. i left a curring tub for 8 months, omg it was delicious and stronger too but just as clear and no anxiety

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its got so much vitamin A you cant avoid it, I love squash and bravo buddy
i honestly think,i held them wasp at bay cause in the containers,i filled to 4in from top of tote,they dont like traps and in a open garden they can just fly in sting and roll to next plant,and from the depth and foilage,it too easy to just fly to next plant,anyway dont know what i did but gonna try same shit till it changes hahah,bastards have wiped out all the squash last 3 years

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I backcrossed Roy #16 last year so have beacoup beans from my fav cut, highly medical imo
i dont know if you know anyone with bipolar,besides me hahah,but it like night and day on my girl,good shit indeed,if i had a chance to keep a mother,that would sure enough be a keeper,maybe one day boys the hammer will fail and open eyes will change the world,lmao,buddy i would have these deer eating pot on my property hahah

tifosi

tifosi

yes,this happens when you dont harvest in time,they bolt and then flower has seeds,i wont to harvest the seeds,that head on there is like a golf ball,i dont see how it can flower,but im gonna see hahah,hey boring being retired lmao
the farmers harvest those twice,they thin them out with scallions being the first & the larger being the second.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the farmers harvest those twice,they thin them out with scallions being the first & the larger being the second.
i planted some scallion for next year bulbs,look like they gonna go full size though,im growing the 1015 onions,great tasting,you can sit and eat a whole onion and never get a bitter taste,and the thrive on these triple digit days,lol,so we just planted about 400 seeds for bulbs next year,main crop taters,sweet potato slips go in tomorrow,but the onion bulbs are doing better here on the top garden,i can give um more attention and keep soil from building around them,got about 6 more tater plants to harvest today and that be it for the early taters,got around 75 lbs out of the bags and totes

Ecompost

Ecompost

i honestly think,i held them wasp at bay cause in the containers,i filled to 4in from top of tote,they dont like traps and in a open garden they can just fly in sting and roll to next plant,and from the depth and foilage,it too easy to just fly to next plant,anyway dont know what i did but gonna try same shit till it changes hahah,bastards have wiped out all the squash last 3 years
fingers crossed you nalied um this time, loves me squash, pumpkins and all gourds

Ecompost

Ecompost

i dont know if you know anyone with bipolar,besides me hahah,but it like night and day on my girl,good shit indeed,if i had a chance to keep a mother,that would sure enough be a keeper,maybe one day boys the hammer will fail and open eyes will change the world,lmao,buddy i would have these deer eating pot on my property hahah
I will send some beans buddy, just need to get over the next month and I will get time to prep a care package, got new things as well to try

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

fingers crossed you nalied um this time, loves me squash, pumpkins and all gourds
i got a few extra buckets full of soil and got one day to decide on the pumkins hahah,got main crop potato and sweet tater slips in today,plus a big plus CAT CAGES AROUND MY TOTES AND BAGS lmao,little wild bitch is a lizard chasing little shit,she dont kill um ,just walks around with the poor creature dangling from her mouth,then she sit and bat at it a while ,all day long hahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

i got a few extra buckets full of soil and got one day to decide on the pumkins hahah,got main crop potato and sweet tater slips in today,plus a big plus CAT CAGES AROUND MY TOTES AND BAGS lmao,little wild bitch is a lizard chasing little shit,she dont kill um ,just walks around with the poor creature dangling from her mouth,then she sit and bat at it a while ,all day long hahah
Look for videos on how to make BIOL buddy this will help reduce your pest threats. I make it here but I cant ship it as I cant describe with science, the sum total impacts of say garlic, capsicum, ginger and so on. Technically BIOL is a combination of FPJ and OHN but using locally sourced yings and yangs if you feel me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Look for videos on how to make BIOL buddy this will help reduce your pest threats. I make it here but I cant ship it as I cant describe with science, the sum total impacts of say garlic, capsicum, ginger and so on. Technically BIOL is a combination of FPJ and OHN but using locally sourced yings and yangs if you feel me
i do,lmao,this cat is magic in mornings,lays with the deer waiting for me to get off lazy ass and feed them,if i ever have more than the 2 that eat from my hand dont know what im a do,soon as these house lights come on,there at the fence wipering there snoots like they havent ate in months,lmao,,bro i really want to get some OHN started ,but shit finding all the roots are top secret it seems,lmao most grow like weeds up north and a well sote out comodity here in the south,anyway strained the sweet potato and carrot FPJ yesterday,smell like a sweet alcholic vinegar kinda,im gonna pick one plant and feed it a few weeks and see how it goes

Ecompost

Ecompost

i do,lmao,this cat is magic in mornings,lays with the deer waiting for me to get off lazy ass and feed them,if i ever have more than the 2 that eat from my hand dont know what im a do,soon as these house lights come on,there at the fence wipering there snoots like they havent ate in months,lmao,,bro i really want to get some OHN started ,but shit finding all the roots are top secret it seems,lmao most grow like weeds up north and a well sote out comodity here in the south,anyway strained the sweet potato and carrot FPJ yesterday,smell like a sweet alcholic vinegar kinda,im gonna pick one plant and feed it a few weeks and see how it goes
out of stock but...https://cgnf-hawaii.org/product/ohn-dry-ingredients/

Latest posts

Top Bottom