Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dude now those destroy EVERYTHING... Ill hit a deer instead of a hog ...especially in a car
you hit a hog in a vehicle and you will be buying a new ride if you survive,they dont just bounce and run off,they are know for flipping cars around here,they are running tubs in the road,no shit and most times the hog dead but still intact,while you have no front end left and no radiator to cool shit,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

yep,me too,hogs aint no joke and you cant feed them to keep them away from your garden ,like you can deer,not only that but deer are a great security blanket,watch them you will know when someone is coming from a 1/4 mile away,they also compost very well hahahah
yeah these darn hogs buddy. Someone ran my cat over a couple of weeks ago, I had to buy a light to put near her body so the fucking arse hog bastards dont just dig her up again. They are super annoying

Ecompost

Ecompost

you hit a hog in a vehicle and you will be buying a new ride if you survive,they dont just bounce and run off,they are know for flipping cars around here,they are running tubs in the road,no shit and most times the hog dead but still intact,while you have no front end left and no radiator to cool shit,lol
yes I will pass on hitting a hog or a deer. Had a deer once, it was messy too. Idiot thing jumped in to the road like on our bonnet, came over the windscreen and right over the roof, hitting he road behind the car...cracked windscreen, dents, blood...still worse one we had a buzzard with the roof rack of my buddies 2CV Citroen man, right fucking mess, I literally threw my suitcase away, it was covered in that bird

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah these darn hogs buddy. Someone ran my cat over a couple of weeks ago, I had to buy a light to put near her body so the fucking arse hog bastards dont just dig her up again. They are super annoying
had same shit happen a few years back,something tried to dig up my bulldog,i put a 4x8 sheet plywood over her and covered it about 6in of soil and dared the bastard to dig her up then,nature bro,sucks about the friend,maybe another will see the love you put into your place and come take it as a home just like the last girl,cause we as humans may buy,save a rescue animal,but rest asure they pick you out not you them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes I will pass on hitting a hog or a deer. Had a deer once, it was messy too. Idiot thing jumped in to the road like on our bonnet, came over the windscreen and right over the roof, hitting he road behind the car...cracked windscreen, dents, blood...still worse one we had a buzzard with the roof rack of my buddies 2CV Citroen man, right fucking mess, I literally threw my suitcase away, it was covered in that bird
dude,no shit,i was coming across a casway over the lake close to the house in east texas,stoned as hell,tolling along there about 30 min before dark at 55 mph,i seen these big ass stork looking birds that live there on the casway,about a mile ahead of me,shit buy the time i seen them good all but one had taken flight,that bastard jumped to fly and right into the winsheild of my old chevy truck,window busted in shattering glass all over the place and me,flew over my truck and right into a 18 wheeler winshield,i was a machinist at that time and had my safty glasses in the truck,18 wheeker stopped,not me i kicked that windsheild rest way out put them glasses on kept driving,if cop would showed up ,i damn sure would have went to jail,hahah im talking tore up from the floor up stoned and drunk,lmao,that ocassion lead me to parting at home from then on,lmao

K

kansabis

IMG 20180523 122449
IMG 20180523 122534
IMG 20180523 122510

str8smokn

str8smokn

I got my C99 X C99 into new shoes and looking stellar.
318E8F48 61A4 421B ABBD 3906A4C5BD34

They are on the back to middle right wall .

I’m finally getting back into the groove here , so we will be flowering here shortly. After they spread their roots a bit.
STR8

bicky studs

bicky studs

a m8 of mine hit a deer in his audi a6 wagon. here u have to report it or take it to the local hunter.
he knew him so he checked out his car and put the deer it the back. on the way to the hunters place that fkr woke up. he jumped out n watched it gut his car from the inside out till it had a stroke or some shit n spazzed out.
went from a fenderbender to a total writeoff :cry:
i helped him sell the car for 2k:sweating:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

a m8 of mine hit a deer in his audi a6 wagon. here u have to report it or take it to the local hunter.
he knew him so he checked out his car and put the deer it the back. on the way to the hunters place that fkr woke up. he jumped out n watched it gut his car from the inside out till it had a stroke or some shit n spazzed out.
went from a fenderbender to a total writeoff :cry:
i helped him sell the car for 2k:sweating:
thats funny as shit,had a bro do the same,he was a poacher though,went and sit on side of road to kill a deer at night,sit there for longest time he said,finally as he was trying to nod off,a few worked there way out on side of road,so he took a shot,they ran,he cranked up and ran,came back in 20 min,went to go get his score,hahahah there was nothing but a hog laying there,so he said what the hell loaded it up in the trunk,got going down road and all hell broke loose when the hog came threw the back seat into the car,ran car into a tree diving out of car,damn law man shows up,and the hog had expired from tearing the whole interior of car up,the hog had just been shot threw 1 leg and he was in such a hurry to split ,just threw him in trunk ,game warden said it must had a heart attack,the could have lived with shot placement,lmao,took him to jail,fine was 5k for poaching and never to own a firearm again,crazy shit never did get hooked with a cutter,but that fat boy got some were lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its the funniest story ever wen he tells it:cry: fkn noises n shit.:D:D:D
i know right same with richard,damn idiot,hahah,he bought the car to the house and we gutted it and mounted a milk crate to floor were he could drive his car,i swear it took 5 hrs to put that crate in there,that idiot just wouldnt shut up,had me crying trying to turn wrenchs,then when we got to pulling metal to at least keep a tire air up and water in radiator the shit never stopped ,funny shit except the 5k fine hahah

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

wheres all the Reno Genetics buds at? thot they would be rockin by now....?
I'm here..Got 5x Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie and 1x Blueberry Bliss x Hyperglue (sole survivor)..all unsexed and will post pictures when they are not so boring (just stuck BB Bliss x Hyperglue under 12/12 to force the issue.Structure looks very female, but I have been fooled before..LOL).)

Srenots

Srenots

I'm here..Got 5x Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie and 1x Blueberry Bliss x Hyperglue (sole survivor)..all unsexed and will post pictures when they are not so boring (just stuck BB Bliss x Hyperglue under 12/12 to force the issue.Structure looks very female, but I have been fooled before..LOL).)
hell ya...does the Magoo have very wide leaves? post some pics man ~

Top Bottom