Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Grow has been good. Have to shout out to @Nspecta for awesome genetics bro. Anit shit that I've done. No problems so far, been going nice and easy on nutes. Let them ride. My humidity been a issue I think running in the 60 range. Gonna have to throw in a de hummy I think. Weather has been a bitch here in the 80's range but can cut the humidity with a knife. Moisture is thick you instantly sweat walking outside.

The Deep South sucks sometimes

incogneato

incogneato

Grow has been good. Have to shout out to @Nspecta for awesome genetics bro. Anit shit that I've done. No problems so far, been going nice and easy on nutes. Let them ride. My humidity been a issue I think running in the 60 range. Gonna have to throw in a de hummy I think. Weather has been a bitch here in the 80's range but can cut the humidity with a knife. Moisture is thick you instantly sweat walking outside.

Glad to see you're up and running, I'll catch up on your thread this week

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Whats your room temps? how about leaf/top temp?
60 isnt bad, but you should try to keep it in the middle 70's and stabilize the rh at 60, so u dont have spikes... High rh isnt the problem, the spikes are....

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats your room temps? how about leaf/top temp?
60 isnt bad, but you should try to keep it in the middle 70's and stabilize the rh at 60, so u dont have spikes... High rh isnt the problem, the spikes are....

Rooms temps are good bro 73 lights on and 68 lights off. My gauge is close to canopy level so should be accurate. Have a fan for under canopy and one for above.

incogneato

incogneato

any updates on the ladies ?
I'm going to get em out tonight for a late night photo shoot bro! They are rockin along. Gave em some good ewc tea a few days ago. I'll be taking my cuts over the next few days and then it's flip time. I've been stalling a little to let them and myself catch up. I'm super stoked to see what gifts they bring. They all have similar structures and leaves, the heights is really the only main difference right now. I haven't really seen the Kashmir side but from what I can see they lean toward GG#4 side as far as structure.

Srenots

Srenots

I'm going to get em out tonight for a late night photo shoot bro! They are rockin along. Gave em some good ewc tea a few days ago. I'll be taking my cuts over the next few days and then it's flip time. I've been stalling a little to let them and myself catch up. I'm super stoked to see what gifts they bring. They all have similar structures and leaves, the heights is really the only main difference right now. I haven't really seen the Kashmir side but from what I can see they lean toward GG#4 side as far as structure.
nice....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont know how i always miss out on alerts for your grow.. I got to come find it lol...
But you done said you been churlaxing, so maybe thats why..
I really like feeding tea.. Esp when they are just germing! Man they pop up like marines going to battle!

incogneato

incogneato

I dont know how i always miss out on alerts for your grow.. I got to come find it lol...
But you done said you been churlaxing, so maybe thats why..
I really like feeding tea.. Esp when they are just germing! Man they pop up like marines going to battle!
This is actually just the thread for my Reno genetics, not my whole grow but right now this is where the fire is at lol! These girls got beat up for the first few weeks until I got my coco buffered correctly and now they are the best looking girls at the dance. Really nice structure and super healthy. I can't wait to pop some more heat for the next round. Take a peek when you get a second at the first page of this thread and pick out what you want to see go down next brotha.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is actually just the thread for my Reno genetics, not my whole grow but right now this is where the fire is at lol! These girls got beat up for the first few weeks until I got my coco buffered correctly and now they are the best looking girls at the dance. Really nice structure and super healthy. I can't wait to pop some more heat for the next round. Take a peek when you get a second at the first page of this thread and pick out what you want to see go down next brotha.
For sure! Bro I check it right after I get thru all my notifications... Lol I always got 20 to 30 every day after work..
I feel wanted lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would run Iron ape, for one reason, and one reason only,
PPP
Patients prefer purple :)
Maybe your market is different, but in mine, purple reigns supreme...

incogneato

incogneato

Hey Brother hope you doing well and not letting work keep you down
I'm doing good brotha, hope the same for you. Ive been taking 2 days off a week for a few weeks and enjoying life finally. Winter hustle can slow down now.
I would run Iron ape, for one reason, and one reason only,
PPP
Patients prefer purple :)
Maybe your market is different, but in mine, purple reigns supreme...
Purps is ok but round here they like the same OG, Glue, Cookie over color. I do already have the spliffs strawberry that's purp but wouldn't hurt to have another lol.
Here's a few shots of these Hyper Glues. For some reason the way the pics came out they look the same size but they range from about 18"-28" I'll measure them tomorrow. They do seem to need stakes asap, probably from the glue side. Almost identical structure just different heights.
20170628 141154
20170628 141213
20170628 141232
20170628 141300

20170628 141154
20170628 141213
20170628 141232
20170628 141311
Top Bottom