Replacement 5x10 Tent Floor Liner

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looking for any brand 5x10 tent floor liner. I'e been replacing my.floor every 10 weeks with panda film. I'e done this 8x already, and it' getting $$.

I'e called 10 stores, checked Amazon and eBay and nothing.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
4 mil visqueen.... not cheap but durable

brazel

brazel

Yeah pond liner, it works outdoor in the sun. The tooling for a tray that size would be so pricey! Wood frame with Fiberglass. Lots of diy options but to purchase, get yo cash out

JMcG

JMcG

Most pond liner I've seen was black, which probably isn't what you want on your floor. Fairly thin gauge material if I recall...
Now, shower pan liner comes in tan and is thicker, like 40 ml iirc. Comes in 60" and 72" widths.
Not sure about the uv resistance tho.

P

Pimples

Looking for any brand 5x10 tent floor liner. I'e been replacing my.floor every 10 weeks with panda film. I'e done this 8x already, and it' getting $$.

I'e called 10 stores, checked Amazon and eBay and nothing.
Yep..iam with ya Trich. I used to flower in tents..still veg in a big one. And them floor liners they ship with the tents dont last. Mine is all tore up. On my third one now. Tent itself is banged up and holes amd broken zippers here and there. Shes vegged many a plant.

MW7945

MW7945

Most pond liner I've seen was black, which probably isn't what you want on your floor. Fairly thin gauge material if I recall...
Now, shower pan liner comes in tan and is thicker, like 40 ml iirc. Comes in 60" and 72" widths.

Pond liner is 45 mil

brazel

brazel

No reason not to have a black floor, if you're relying on a white floor for light reflecting back ... what can I say! Ha
Black attracts heat which is good cause most don't pay any attention to their mediums temperature which is weird considering how much it means!

Just my opinion, when I say you, I don't mean you.

JMcG

JMcG

No reason not to have a black floor, if you're relying on a white floor for light reflecting back ... what can I say! Ha
Black attracts heat which is good cause most don't pay any attention to their mediums temperature which is weird considering how much it means!

Just my opinion, when I say you, I don't mean you.
No worries, good info!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This works! I seen a commercial where they make a boat out of cardboard... That's gotta be real:/

Flex seal! As seen on tv
Hahaha they put a screen door in the bottom of a boat and it worked well.... not sure how many cans you would need tho

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I already have bulk films. Reflectix 5x100' and 5ml panda 10x100'.

It' the material that gets fvcked after my veg runs due to the intense uva/uvb.

Picture a tarp covering a roof of a Florida house that' been cooking in the sun for a yr
My panda does the same thing. I can sneeze on it, and it rips

Freshone

Freshone

I already have bulk films. Reflectix 5x100' and 5ml panda 10x100'.

It' the material that gets fvcked after my veg runs due to the intense uva/uvb.
Those are nothing like orca trust me,shit is bulletbroof,I have had it on the walls in my gavita rooms forever,no damage whatsoever from anything and you can scrub the shit out of it and it cleans up perfectly.I think you could tear a phone book in half easier than tearing orca,lol.UVA/UVB doesnt touch it IME.

Latest posts

Top Bottom