• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Mines longer ..
lmao
STR8
Didn't mean to be obtuse. I'm a plumbing and gas contractor. The poly pans aren't allowed anymore because even by being heated and cooled the polyvinylchloride and polytheylene becomes brittle and u touch it and it cracks. Polytheylene will warp and become brittle as well when exposed.

There are "master growers" I'm a master pipefitter and gas fitter under the international board of contractors and I have an official government document that states this.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Didn't mean to be obtuse. I'm a plumbing and gas contractor. The poly pans aren't allowed anymore because even by being heated and cooled the polyvinylchloride and polytheylene becomes brittle and u touch it and it cracks. Polytheylene will warp and become brittle as well when exposed.

There are "master growers" I'm a master pipefitter and gas fitter under the international board of contractors and I have an official government document that states this.
I’m a master pipe layer.... in the bedroom!:D

G gnome

G gnome

Fwiw flex seal is advertised as uv resistant.

There r also similar products that r higher quality. Industrial grade. They just dont sell them at home depot haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom