Request for help from Iraq vet _ NOT an herbal request

• Thread starter sky_blue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky_blue

sky_blue

I'm basically ok, but thank you. I'm not going homeless (as long as I have a car and credit cards) I'm just going to be forced to spend my savings on housing for the next 6 months, so that I can graduate on time. Bad situation. But, doesn't seem to be any other option...

thank you very much for your input though. The VA seems most helpful in a total disaster emergency (relatively speaking).

420Gator

420Gator

you could always turn out some PYT at school and shack up with her for free:cool:

ttystikk

ttystikk

I would if I could. The opportunity hasn't come up...:cool:

There are always ways to get even with asshole landlords, most of them legal. I had one bitch- a real estate agent, no less- try to kick me out with no notice and changed the locks. I threw a brick through the window and took what was mine. She called the cops on me for vandalism. I calmly explained that I was a legal tenant and I had every right to access the property, especially for my things. He called her back and told her to stop filing false reports. She tried to withold my mail, too- that got her a call from my friend, a postmaster for a local office, telling her what FEDERAL penalties exist for tampering with someone's mail, for ANY reason. Needless to say, I was done being nice to her, so I walked into her office and yelled at her about how badly she treated me in front of her boss, co-workers and other customers of the business. I'm pretty sure I got her fired...

The moral of this story? KNOW YOUR RIGHTS. And be prepared to use them. If the grow is gone, no more blackmail games and you call the cops. First. And then again, if it comes up again. And, again. Until it's resolved. Or... reach into my little bag of nasty, dirty tricks.

sky_blue

sky_blue

Whatever you do, don't let parasites like these stop you from graduating. On time. With great grades and a good attitude!

blazer

blazer

If it involves stabbing someone, it is not a "wiccan" thing.

That's like saying blowing people up is a Muslim thing.

It's not, it's a crazy people thing.

I'm also a Iraqi vet to some jihad is!
Don't know and don't care to know about wiccan was just sharing local true story.
Crazy ones are in all religions and use it and twist it for there angenda.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Another thing you might look into, which sucks to have to consider, but your school loans can sometimes be adjusted and you can basically take more than what your school is worth as your monthly payment . Like paying yourself to go to school. Im not how that operates with the VA loans but you may look into it it might help you make up the difference to get into some place safe to finish school at the very least. GL

PnL

ttystikk

ttystikk

Sky, Here's hoping you had a great Christmas, filled with friends and loved ones. The most important thing about how to deal with your current situation is to keep a positive attitude. That approach has an almost magical ability to make doors open...

blazer

blazer

Hope all is well Sky blue and all worked out for you and hope your graduating this month best of luck with all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom