Resin Lava!!!

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Here's pic of Papaya Punch (Purple Punch X Papaya) from Oni Seeds. I took tonight for a thread elsewhere. Look at the bottom right of the pic, it looks like a lava flow of resin!

Resin lava

sshz

sshz

First off, you should learn to spell before posting because it makes you look like a dumb ass not being able to spell a word a 3rd grader can.....try tighter next time. Or maybe turn on spell check.

And the pic was of 1 bud off of 20 plants..........cut at around 67 Days, it was done. Raves haves been excellent with not 1 negative comment. It’s surely not a kush in terms of bud density, but many of the main colas are nicely dense. It’s a genetic thing, the parents don’t give off highly dense buds either. Now u know.

Toaster79

Toaster79

First off, you should learn to spell before posting because it makes you look like a dumb ass not being able to spell a word a 3rd grader can.....try tighter next time. Or maybe turn on spell check.

And the pic was of 1 bud off of 20 plants..........cut at around 67 Days, it was done. Raves haves been excellent with not 1 negative comment. It’s surely not a kush in terms of bud density, but many of the main colas are nicely dense. It’s a genetic thing, the parents don’t give off highly dense buds either. Now u know.

Bit touchy today? Sorry for English not being my native language and learned it only for 6 years in my life. 3rd grader had learned it twice as long so it's obvious it can handle it better. But that still doesn't change the fact that bud looks like shit. Be as butthurt as you wish, but it won't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom