Resin Lips

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Anyone else get this? I'm a heavy smoker, good lungs. When I pack a full bongload and cash out in one hit, i'll get resin coating my lips. Clean, ice cold water everytime. It is a small thick glass bong. Here are some pics of my resin lipstick, lol

Resin lips
Resin lips 2
K

Krypto1

damn that sucks...im guessing the smoke is coating ur lips with the tar.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Never had that happen to me with a bong hit. Maybe with a fat 1g joint to the head that has happened to me.

S

spinkus

Nope! No ass kissing here! Don't have a "REAL" job so fortunately there is no ass to kiss!

It is weird, as this doesn't happen to any of my buddies either. Granted they don't rip the bong like I do, but that's why I asked here cause I know there are some heavy smokers in here.

Alright then I guess my lips are resin/tar magnets.

BTW it's great to give the old lady a kiss when she gets off work with these resined up lips, you should hear her bitch!

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

thats weird. i myself love to take fat bong tokes that instantly raise your body temperature, blow your lungs up, and make you sweat. but i have never got a coating of resin on my lips from a bong toke. that sorta sucks.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Yea, looks like tar. Not sure how the resin would end up on your lips anyway. Tar tastes nasty. I gt it from time to time at the roach end of joints. Allways gotta pass it on when that happens. Hehe.

S

spinkus

Damn right it tastes nasty. That when I figured it out, licked my lips "ewwwww" rub'em with my hand and there was tar on the back of my hand. Next monster rip I had a paper towel ready and the tar lips phenomenon began....

Oh well, now I just have a paper towel ready to wipe my damn lips. Feel like an old bastard with special needs, lol

M

matt710

Ya buddy i have the same problem. Im also a very heavy smoker i pack the bowl full and smoke it in one hit every time always have good weed and clean bong but still get tar on my lips every time. But it seems to be not as bad if you smoke it a bit slower and dont pull the ashes through

Top Bottom