Resin

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
well back in the day wheelin and dealing was tough. Had to break down and clean bong stems and pipes. The by product was extremely harsh but got me, high as fuck. Harsh as shit also. Haven’t touched it in years. So.... who’s smokin it these days and what’s your technique? I might just give it a try again for shits and giggles.

DismalDude

DismalDude

well back in the day wheelin and dealing was tough. Had to break down and clean bong stems and pipes. The by product was extremely harsh but got me, high as fuck. Harsh as shit also. Haven’t touched it in years. So.... who’s smokin it these days and what’s your technique? I might just give it a try again for shits and giggles.
No resin for me but yes,back in the day I did quite a bit of scraping.The big thing were chamber pipes.Pack your stash in it and smoke through it,lol.No more but good times,good times.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
735B9601 B164 4C16 892F 3B183C577B82

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i wouldn't smoke that shit nowadays. I used to get headaches off that shit. Did it all the time when money was tight but ever since I started growing I just clean my bongs and pipes with alcohol and kosher salt and let it go down the drain. Its not worth the hassle IMO. But if you want to relive the migraines by all means, haha ;-)

Top Bottom