• Thread starter PorchMonkey4Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Respect Og kush any info on this cutt or if its just cali trade bait:cool0041:

S

Swerve

the respect cut is from my boy in the oc. if you wanna know what it is look at bubblefunk larry og pic thats the cut..

S

sirsmokealot

is the Respect cut another name for OGRaskals Fire OG?

H

Hector

nice pics of some really sweet looking buds I hope to run some soon

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
nice pics of some really sweet looking buds I hope to run some soon

danks.....those pics were taken at around 41 daze.......still 29 more to go my friend! she just keeps on swelling and oozing with resin......lemon diesel funk for sure coming from this one......

bf

S

Swerve

no the fire cut is raskals cut. the respct cut is what bubblefunk just posted.. i call it my larry cut as it came from the oc and is supposed to be the original og down in the oc hence the larry monicre...its grows alot like the other larry cut i have..but they are different...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Can some one explain the larry meaning? It is lost on me, is it a local reference?

S

sirsmokealot

I'm pretty sure that Larry is the guy from OC who gave the cut to swerve...So he just put his name on it to distinguish it from the other OG's out there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

S

Swerve

na larry is just a monicre for a cat that supposedly recieved the original og but in the oc not the sfv.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
no the fire cut is raskals cut. the respct cut is what bubblefunk just posted.. i call it my larry cut as it came from the oc and is supposed to be the original og down in the oc hence the larry monicre...its grows alot like the other larry cut i have..but they are different...

what's the other larry cut you have like compared to this one bro? This one looks to be a serious yielder of og dank.......frosty ass biatch!

bf

S

Swerve

pretty much the same thing hahaha.. mayb a bit bigger calyxs.. but otherwise theya re pretty much dead on.. you just got to know how to grow the og's to yeild and bro your killing it.. wait til u smoke her... hahahaha

S

sirsmokealot

danks.....those pics were taken at around 41 daze.......still 29 more to go my friend! she just keeps on swelling and oozing with resin......lemon diesel funk for sure coming from this one......

bf

She looks great, how dense are the nugs so far?

S

seventysevens

looking killer have some og kush going now ...yours are making me smile a fine job there...peace #77

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
She looks great, how dense are the nugs so far?

right now they are ROCK HARD....and very dense......similar to how bubba get during weeks 5-6 of flower. To give ya an idea.....when I was pulling one of them out a few daze back.....one of the top nugz bumped into a piece of ductwork and "THUD".....i checked my cab for about ten minutes to see what fell/broke.....then realized it was just an og nug heheheheheheh

looking killer have some og kush going now ...yours are making me smile a fine job there...peace #77

thanks my friend.....this is my first run with her and she has been a breeze and a blast to grow.....same nute requirements as the pre98 bubba imo......so I was kinda prepared ;)

bf

S

sirsmokealot

right now they are ROCK HARD....and very dense......similar to how bubba get during weeks 5-6 of flower. To give ya an idea.....when I was pulling one of them out a few daze back.....one of the top nugz bumped into a piece of ductwork and "THUD".....i checked my cab for about ten minutes to see what fell/broke.....then realized it was just an og nug heheheheheheh

bf

Nice, thats what I was hoping to hear. My Larry OG nugs are just as you described, rock hard!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bubblefunk!I gotta get this one in my mother room for sure;)

Top Bottom