Returning Grower......

• Thread starter BeKynd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BeKynd

Good morning y’all.....
I’ve been in here for 7+ years, and I’m just getting back into the forums after a couple year hiatus from horticulture.!.!
We are getting our grow up and going again, so I thought it’d be fun to get a grow log going and track these beauties from Start to Finish.!.!.

We’ve just ordered 4 awesome local strains from the online seed bank here at the farmer.!.!. We’re expecting them to arrive any day now and will get our grow diary going ASAP.!.!.
Stay tuned..... I think we will venture into gene splicing this time round. I’m looking forward more than anything to see what we can come up with.!.!.
I’ve always appreciated all of the awesome advice, grow tips, and simple feedback I’ve gotten from the forums. There is allot of experience bundled up in these webs.!..! I plan to take full advantage of the support.!.!

Thanks for always being kind and supportive!.!.!

Always,
BeKynd

B

BeKynd

What strains did you order? I’m thinking about getting some.

Sure......

Bodhi Seeds. "Silver Mountain"
Norstar Genetics "Bubba Fresh"
CSI: Humboldt "Mendocino Purple S1"
Humboldt Seeds "Ewe-2"

I'm excited about all of these strains. In particular I can't wait to get the Bubba & Ewe-2 in soil!!!

Always,
BeKynd

B

BeKynd

Thanks for all of the awesome welcome messages!!! It's awesome to know that some things never change!! Will probably start my grow log \ diary later today if I can!!!!
I'll keep ya posted.....

Always,
BeKynd

Latest posts

Top Bottom