Reveg Help Please. Maybe Deficiency?

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Looks like a normal reveg, but ya do have some deficiencies going.
Take a pic of the stems, and leaves cloeser up, and use a daylight bulb.
From what you described, and whenever I've had these deficiencies, I'll add a ml or 2 a gal of bloom nutes, and bump up the cal/mag 1/2 ml, and see if that takes care of it. Look at the new growth

Monster762

Monster762

Looks like a normal reveg, but ya do have some deficiencies going.
Take a pic of the stems, and leaves cloeser up, and use a daylight bulb.
From what you described, and whenever I've had these deficiencies, I'll add a ml or 2 a gal of bloom nutes, and bump up the cal/mag 1/2 ml, and see if that takes care of it. Look at the new growth
Ok sounds good cause I bumped p and k a little bit and put calmag. Stems are all purple. Main stalk is purple with green stripes going down it. Was green. I’m At work so can’t take pic right now. I put little kelp extract calimagic and some pk boost real diluted. 0-50-30 but I put 10x the water on it. Ph was at 5 so I PhD water to an 8 and watered I got good clones going if they don’t live but I’m gonna try to keep em up. Just a side grow while I finish my new big room to run my seeds in.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Ok, cool. Was it something elite you can't lose? Or just wanted to do a reveg.
Also, what is your water temp?
If you don't know, the Bluelab PPM meter gives water temps.
There's also a trick you might know about using revegging plants

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

This is a healthy plant, reason for the purpling of it is it's genetic make-up. Strain is a Cherry Pie crossed with a Bubba Cheese. Not all meristem coloring can be related to nutrient problems.
DSCN0698

Monster762

Monster762

Ok, cool. Was it something elite you can't lose? Or just wanted to do a reveg.
Also, what is your water temp?
If you don't know, the Bluelab PPM meter gives water temps.
There's also a trick you might know about using revegging plants
Just sour diesel seeds. Issue is nowhere bills inside USA so getting seeds is hard. I have 3 sour d seeds and 2 green crack seeds left. I’m gonna pop them in new room. These I just ran out of room for on last flower. I had 3 gc and these 2 sour d in a 4x4 and the gc took all the room. So I just put these in a smaller space to reveg TIL gc finished. I took 4 clones off best gc plant. They are doing good. Took 7 weeks into flower n they revegged fine. Figured once these all get healthy veg for 2 weeks n flip. Meanwhile start up my seeds for next real run. I’ll be taking clones before flower off my last 5 seed plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom