*reveg?!* Rootbound Or 2 Early Planting

• Thread starter aprofficial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aprofficial

Hello everyone! New to this forum and hoping some experienced growers can give me advice and your opinions.
This will be my second grow this year my last years went perfect with no serious issues. As of now I am confused as to what’s happening to my two Blue Dreams clones. Got em from my Hydro Guy so first thing that comes to mind is that I put his indoor clones out too early in March (I’m in SOCAL). Assuming they weren’t clones from flowering plants but very well could be. Other thing I could think of is Rootbound forced flowering (I had them from the beginning in 10 gallons but they were much smaller after being inside for a while , so i went straight to the final home). I only filled the bucket up at the time to about 40% max soil so today I took them out since they have been established since March and the roots looked like they were almost to the point of wrapping (very clean white roots btw and filled up around the bottom soil). I filled up the rest of the 10 gallon with happy frog today and they have I’d say 60% more soil now and are sitting at the very top. These girls are throwing singles and triples and many pre flowers so that leads me to believe I put them out to early. got the classic swirly leafs as well and few hairs so I’m thinking reveg. They get constant sun all day from sunrise in the spots and we are at 15 and half hours right now. Are they going to come out of this they are great plants smell amazing and are healthy . Please let me know ASAP and thank you everyone I know a lot but wouldn’t consider myself a pro yet.
Reveg rootbound or 2 early planting 2

Reveg rootbound or 2 early planting

Reactions: Ina
A

aprofficial

Any advice someone please? I’m thinking of giving them a mega dose of nitrogen. Should I just leave them be or am I screwed? :(

MissBotany

MissBotany

Most people will probably tell you to let them be and wait it out.... I’m not a cannabis growing expert though.

Dunge

Dunge

I think you have his plant figured out.
You know that you put it out too early (unless you provide supplemental lighting).
You now need to ride out whatever reveg she needs to go through.
Looks to me like she is ready to put on some bud.

A

aprofficial

Thank you everyone who replied! This morning I defoliated the crap out of her and gave her a heavy dose of Flora Nova Grow at 6.0 ph to really get the nitrogen flowing. I’m feeling good about these girls now and think the defoliation will snap her back quicker than before. (No more flowers or hairs growing)

32D262C5 5F8B 460B B25A 2FDBBA75E9E9

Reactions: Ina
A

aprofficial

Final Update they are back into full veg since yesterday and stretching like ballerinas now . (: whoop woop
F211AF78 C9BD 4DB9 9526 2A5273F61881

P

Pass2TheLeft

Lst them bro and repot in a much larger pot would be my advice and a mega bush will grow

Top Bottom