Reveg Trim?

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hey guys. Plant went back to veg. Being patient until flower again. Starting to get quite bushy again. Should I trim excess foliage again. Some leaves blocking light again. Thanks

Reveg trim
Reveg trim 2
Reveg trim 3
Ina

Ina

You could ask about that in your previous threads about the same plant,they were about 2,3 before this one:)Choose one and delete the others,check the rules.....

brian77

brian77

You could ask about that in your previous threads about the same plant,they were about 2,3 before this one:)Choose one and delete the others,check the rules.....
Sorry if I've offended you. I'll download and read the rule book

Ina

Ina

Sorry if I've offended you.
O,no,not at all!i just wanted to say it is better and easier to get and compare answers in one thread for one plant/grow/problem.People are answering to the previous one,you post another,someone didn't saw it,you know it could be confusing for the person who asks and for those who answer.....:)

brian77

brian77

O,no,not at all!i just wanted to say it is better and easier to get and compare answers in one thread for one plant/grow/problem.People are answering to the previous one,you post another,someone didn't saw it,you know it could be confusing for the person who asks and for those who answer.....:)
Just a newbie, got mixed up in the forum. Still learning about this and the plant

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Just a newbie, got mixed up in the forum. Still learning about this and the plant
Stick around, thereā€™s a lot of knowledge here. Wish I had this site when I first started out. Donā€™t take peeps literally here, everyone means well. You get tired of someone you can push the ignore button on anyone except gnome. Enjoy, The Farm!

brian77

brian77

Stick around, thereā€™s a lot of knowledge here. Wish I had this site when I first started out. Donā€™t take peeps literally here, everyone means well. You get tired of someone you can push the ignore button on anyone except gnome. Enjoy, The Farm!
I have had great advice from here. It's brilliant. Thank you!!

adam1adam

adam1adam

How did it turn out after the reveg? I've got a very similar plant going through the same thing right now, unfortunately. First grow so not sure what to expect. Thanks!
Hey guys. Plant went back to veg. Being patient until flower again. Starting to get quite bushy again. Should I trim excess foliage again. Some leaves blocking light again. Thanks

Madmax

Madmax

It will have budsites galore .i threw a plant outdoors cause was getting a little crowded at beginning of flower it revegged and its turning into one big cliuster f%&k .its overloaded with budsites.ive had to defol leaves to help her out..

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Thatā€™s the nice part about a reveg, crazy ass growth. Iā€™ve done it a few times after flipping seeds looking girls. Only down side is the month it takes to flip and back

adam1adam

adam1adam

It will have budsites galore .i threw a plant outdoors cause was getting a little crowded at beginning of flower it revegged and its turning into one big cliuster f%&k .its overloaded with budsites.ive had to defol leaves to help her out..
Post a pic if you get a chance

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

If you're new to growing, let it play out. Do what you think you should. Anyway you look at it, or whatever outcome you get, it will be a valuable learning experience

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sure.... i will throw some pics up tomorrow or today i should say...it 4.50 am here lol...yawns
I did that by accident / long story/ they grew small buds over the reveg time and when they went back to 12/12 the buds exploded, some of the largest buds I've ever grown, a bit airy but that was my fault...I've wanted to do it again but patients is not one of my strong points.

They didn't stretch much after I put them back on 12/12, they seemed to stretch during the revegging but stabilized going 12/12 and just grew bud.

Madmax

Madmax

This is day 19..hard to see in vid but it has clusters of buds everywhere...can see why i have taken quite a few 1 finger leaves off just to get light in and more importantly air movement just incase it gets moisture trapped in there

adam1adam

adam1adam

If you're new to growing, let it play out. Do what you think you should. Anyway you look at it, or whatever outcome you get, it will be a valuable learning experience
Is there any advantage to snipping off the buds that were previously growing but have grinded to a halt, or should I go ahead and leave them be? And what are the chances of returning it to flower by significantly increasing the dark period? Probably a dumb question but I have no idea šŸ˜

Latest posts

Top Bottom