Revege A Flowering Keeper

• Thread starter m8ty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m8ty

m8ty

Well I'm going to reveg two cuts from a broad that's about 6 weeks into flower, she's turning out amazing, so i clipped two bottom cuts and put 'em into solocups with a perlite and vermiculite, i will update this thread and see what it will teach me.

Here are the pics of the Donor plant and the cuts.
Revege a flowering keeper
Revege a flowering keeper 2
Revege a flowering keeper 3

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Doubt you will have much luck getting those cuts to root. It's possible, but highly unlikely.

You would be better off revegging the Original plant.

When you harvest, leave some of the lower bud sites and as many fan leaves as you can. Put it under 24 hours of light. If you are in a soilless medium, feed it some Veg nutes. If you are in Soil....maybe top dress with something high in Nitrogen or use some Alaskan Fish Fertilizer.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Although you may get the cuttings to root, I find it easier to do as CelticEBE suggest. reveg the flowering plant then take your cuttings from it. The cuttings will first have to root then the proccess of reversing to veg happens. Usually take my flowered reveg to be fully switched back to vegging in less than 30 days.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

m8ty

m8ty

Come on baby you can do it!"
It looks like one of the two is picking up momentum, i see that warped leaf is starting to take off

I did find the smaller cut has what looks like Mite damage and it's growing slower, so i sprayed soapy water to kill 'em all, yup Spring is here.

Cheers

WP 20180308 004
WP 20180308 003
WP 20180308 004
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Monster762

Monster762

Ive revegged 6 plants now. 2 full plants. Took them over 30 days to reveg. Clones x4 I took from mother 7 weeks in flower rooted and were back in full veg in like 3 weeks. Just took cuts dipped in root take and put in peat moss pellets. 100% clones rooted. And revegged. In the end of flowering all the 2 whole plants yielded little better but the clones started at 1 inch where revegged plants were 18 inches. The clones gave them a run for it by the end.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Come on baby you can do it!"
It looks like one of the two is picking up momentum, i see that warped leaf is starting to take off

I did find the smaller cut has what looks like Mite damage and it's growing slower, so i sprayed soapy water to kill 'em all, yup Spring is here.

Cheers
It has begun! haha good deal, man. Your new veg growth might look funny (like the twisted/curled one that doesn't have serrations) for awhile, but sooner or later it'll figure out whats going on and the plant will go back to making something resembling normal leaves.

m8ty

m8ty

It's Alive! ..she's a growin'

the two revegers were fed 200 ppm and sprayed for mites... the smaller of the two had Mr mite living rent free... it seems to have slowed the small plant down, but she's starting to form the weird looking growth and should be like the bigger plant by next week, now we just need to make it seven days for next weeks update and see what happenes..

Cheers!

MEME biff looky what we have here
WP 20180317 002
WP 20180317 003
xavier7995

xavier7995

Right on! Have some rooted buds I am trying to reveg for a buddy, one finally kicked out a new growth shoot well over a month after rooting.

DGP

DGP

I am hoping to either re-veg a flowering plant and/or some cuttings. Sorted my genetics and thought I got the biggest baddest girl and it turns out there is another one in the flower room that passed them all an is turning into a monster. I sure hope it works, I don't want to have to resort again from seed and hope I select the right ones.

Dee

m8ty

m8ty

I am hoping to either re-veg a flowering plant and/or some cuttings. Sorted my genetics and thought I got the biggest baddest girl and it turns out there is another one in the flower room that passed them all an is turning into a monster. I sure hope it works, I don't want to have to resort again from seed and hope I select the right ones.

Dee
Go for it and post some pics here i would like to see.

stiffneck

stiffneck

It's Alive! ..she's a growin'

the two revegers were fed 200 ppm and sprayed for mites... the smaller of the two had Mr mite living rent free... it seems to have slowed the small plant down, but she's starting to form the weird looking growth and should be like the bigger plant by next week, now we just need to make it seven days for next weeks update and see what happenes..

Cheers!

Well here is another update, she's do for a feed and growing more nodes, so we've made it another week, this calls for celebratory tokes!

Dude I'm impressed. When I first saw those "clones" I said to myself..... myself is he kidding?

She wants to grow. Nice job dude. :)

Top Bottom