Rhizzo Pots And Roots!

• Thread starter Greenshark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenshark

I'm currently 5.5 weeks in to veg from a clone. Clone was placed in a 1 litre air pot then 10 days later transplanted in to a 23 litre rhizzo. So they have been in their rhizzo pots for about 3.5 weeks. I've used rhizzo's a number of times but this is the first time this has happened. The roots are literally growing out the bottom of the pots? Some worse than other. Is this normal? I've attached pics below.

Another question. My tap water comes out at about 250 ppm so I have 250ppm locked up in my water. My question is, do I include the ppm of the two water in my overall ppm? Say my plants want 1.5ml of a and b, root booster etc and they need to be on say, 1.0 ec. Do I account the tap water ppm in the ec reading or not? So if it should be 1.0 then should the total be 1.2? I'm having a bit of trouble you see. I keep getting nute burn when I up the feed ( been using cal mag as well which has probably given them too much N with the a and b combined ) but they could do with more colour in them? I've cut the cal mag out and I'm only feeding 300 ppm of actual nutes to see where we get but they seem to be getting worse. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Rhizzo pots and roots
Rhizzo pots and roots 2
Rhizzo pots and roots 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom