Rick simpson mixed with coconut oil

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I have a patient that gets very serious migraines. I'm going to make some rick simpson oil in hopes that ingesting a high dose of oil will at least help a little. I know thc is best ingested when conected with fats such as butter or coconut oil. Is this the same with CBD's? I was hoping to mix the rick simpson oil with coconut oil and fill either half or quarter gram capsuls. I basically know nothing and I want to make the best medicine to help my patient. What should I mix my rick simpson with to ensure proper digestion? Thanks eveybody. All information is much appreciated.

Dynamite

Dynamite

I have a patient that gets very serious migraines. I'm going to make some rick simpson oil in hopes that ingesting a high dose of oil will at least help a little. I know thc is best ingested when conected with fats such as butter or coconut oil. Is this the same with CBD's? I was hoping to mix the rick simpson oil with coconut oil and fill either half or quarter gram capsuls. I basically know nothing and I want to make the best medicine to help my patient. What should I mix my rick simpson with to ensure proper digestion? Thanks eveybody. All information is much appreciated.

the coconut oil is added to help the body better process the cannabis oil ,the coconut oil keeps your liver busy while the the cannabis oil does its job

100% organic coconut oil , the perfect mixer for cannabis oil .. I make around 120grams a month myself - 240 total weight after being cut w/coconut oil

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

the coconut oil is added to help the body better process the cannabis oil ,the coconut oil keeps your liver busy while the the cannabis oil does its job

100% organic coconut oil , the perfect mixer for cannabis oil .. I make around 120grams a month myself - 240 total weight after being cut w/coconut oil
1 part rick simpson 1 part coconut oil? And would I put it in a double boiler just long enough to melt and mix together? Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated.

Dynamite

Dynamite

1 part rick simpson 1 part coconut oil? And would I put it in a double boiler just long enough to melt and mix together? Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated.

correct !

when I mix the 2 I use 150-180deg temp (F) , I use a fat fryer full of canola oil to heat it ,cannabis & coconut oil in a stainless steel cup .. but I'd think anything that can reach that temp will be fine .. I'm looking into purchasing a "homogenizer" , basically a super duper dremel tool with a special mixer bit , as it seems once I load the capsules , often time the coconut oil and cannabis oil separate ... not every time , but some times , and no real rhyme or reason far as why .. still very effective medicine , and there is no data saying the two need properly mixed , just that you want to ingest the 2 at the same time

the cannabis oil I use is always decarboxcylated , you should check your RSO and make sure it is too ,just bring it up to 250 deg's and make sure it's not bubbling , should be nice and stable .. if its reactive you'd want to keep it at that temp for 20mins .. often times the process used to make RSO decarboxcylates it for you .. this is why I use canola oil in a fat fryer , because water boils at too low of a temp

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/decarboxylation/

best info on the internet right there , and check out their Holy Anointing Oil - oral & topical , my father in-law uses the topical on his cancer tumors , the pain caused by them is gone within 5mins , no pain pill , no over the counter or script the Doc's can give him even comes close to the relief he gets from the HAO~T

Jayemcee

Jayemcee

I use a coffee cup warmer.... i used a temp gun to check and it pretty accurate... goes up to 230 f.........I too, use a stainless cup. I am interested in knowing if any one has mixed the RSO in different ratios for different use? (ie for topical vs oral)

Top Bottom