Rio Negro Highland Coloumbian

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

Rio negro highland coloumbian seed came from Centennial Seed. The plants were started inside in April. In Colorado gardens are planted a week after Mother's day...less chance of frost taking out the seedlings. The 4 plants that sprouted out of 14 in the tin we're one super male and 2 mutant looking females, and one healthy female that prod
Rio negro highland coloumbian
Rio negro highland coloumbian
Rio negro highland coloumbian 2
Rio negro highland coloumbian 3
produced seed.. the smell an effect of the bud is like some wicked Mexican I had in the 60'$ and 70'$..very piney.. It was ripe by the end of September..I am pleased with this strain..The super male gave a good buzz as well..I was able to double flower this male plant using lights. As this sativa ripened in a huff..I've used this pollen for other sativa leaning clones I purchase at Denver Clone store..grow em a bit ..flower em out with lights.. pollenate....plant seed for new high..new phenos..such variety..then if that ain't enough..200+ varieties at the dispensary's to distract one..I've crafted an idea of what I need to grow for myself..after smoking hundreds of types with the blessing of the StaTE"
Rio negro highland coloumbian 3

Top Bottom