RIOT SEEDS, The New Cool Breeder ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

hey like I said ilike to talk with matt (doesn't mean he isn't a liar or something else ), n I know he can get legit cuts but , in all honesty , n the seasond veteran growers n breeders know the truth about good seeds.. wouldn't waste a thought on riot seeds .
once you know the difference you'll understand . why do you think there are only five people on his website and a million whogot banned or left ? n I am speaking as a person who wants the best for matt , as well as a customer whop should knopw the whole truth about a product of purchase so not to waste money n time . ivespentalot of money in this industry on seeds n cuts . riot is not the place for reliable seeds .

old luck are you a member of riots site or at one time ? under a very similar name ? n I believe there was a member with a very similar name to thunderf- as well .

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

just curious is all . when i was there i had some fun on the chats board. stuff is all over now n u would b hard pressed to recognise anyone . chats r gone too .

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

Good job Oldluck. glad u didn't get a full on hermi blowout like we experienced wit riots gear.

O

OldLuck

Headband Cookies
Nice fast headbanger smoke with a grape diesel after taste. High last 3 + hrs. Tight hard big buds.
P1150779
P1150781
P1150786
P1150791

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Here is an Update So as you know we started 3 more Banna OG beans, Well I'm Officially done with trying out this strain from Riot and I probaly will never waste my time with any of the other packs of gear that I bought. Here is a pic of what all 3 are doing so once again into the Trash Can they go. So I will not be posting to this thread anymore as I'm all done with Riot Gear.. Thanks Again for stopping by..:)
IMG 1422

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Here are the facts of my brief interactions with Matt Riot. This isn't about his gear, it's about what I have observed about him, more as a person than a breeder. He's getting painted with a pretty rough brush, that as far as I can see, is pretty undeserved.

Cuts for Medical Patient scam - I've spent some sporadic time at the Riot Chat. Matt isn't around much and I've got to know many of the members, many of which are very, very, sick. Stage III shit. These folks have gotten more free gear than they ever paid for.

A good example is myself, we didn't talk much about my physical ailments at alle in

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

excuse me ( at all in comparison to some of the other folks there). I happened to stumble in on Matt's giveaway night, and seeing that my knowledge of cannabis trivia was lacking, he threw me a slow pitch ( cinema question) at the end. I wound up winning the mother cut of his Riot Berry F1..... I didn't win anything. He basically GAVE it to me after knowing me for about 4 days over the net. So, He's a greedy money hungry douche bag? I watched him give away thousands of dollars, cuts and seeds to anyone who hung out. Even to me, who had never bought a damn thing from his store.

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Secondly, he seems to be in gtood standing with his mentors, most notably Bodhi, who in this biz, seems to be beyond reproach in this endeavor. One of the best people in this life, so I've heard. Also, Matt has given cuts to other breeders only to have them turn their backs on him when he lost the Mother or Father. Don't see him bitch about those "common" breeder business practices like some of the others in the game. I guess he is punk rock, he just took that shit and walked it off.

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

I don't know as much about his gear, but I've heard and seen a lot about the folks growing it right. I see Matt or some familiars with his genetics always chiming in and helping people with the nuances of his gear. ALWAYS. As far as pricing goes? Christ look at the prices of Dank Gear across the board, everyone gets a little rep and their crony Youtubers on and BAM!

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

I guess the real point that bothers me is saying that he took dank cuts for profit and didn't give back the patients. That is 100% bullshit. Absolute bullshit, I've seen it first hand. I'm not a shill for Matt, a marketer or any of that crap. Just another searcher. You can look me up here, on the riot seeds forum and ICMag. My registration dates will show you how long I've been hanging in , it is botht observing the online Canna Crowd, and I have to say both, TKlliant and brutal. I haven't grown Matt's Gear, but I look forward to doing so in the near future. Even with all the buyer beware shit flying around, even with the sputnik fight between him and Subcool aka Hank Hill, I'm going to run some riot gear. Mostly because the guy actually fn cares about good meds and gives you the equivalent of "Risk Factors" you'd see in an SEC prospectus, on his more difficult strains. You can take all of this for what it's worth. I have no dog in any fight in the Canna world, but Matt seems a hell of a lot different than the shade he's been painted in.
Namaste Farmers

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

I know. Making an adjustment that isn't in the adjustment/experience bank suks. The folks I met on Matt's Chat, whether Matt is there or not can get you rolling. Solid group of growers. No Drama, no crap. Just Farmers.

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

I didn't show up to resurrect the soreness of an old thread or right a perceived wrong, I just wanted to drop my observations. His rep, as a person and business owner has been through the wood chipper. I don't judge anyone on "hand me down facts", and I'd stick it out for anyone who I really thought was getting a bad shake.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I know. Making an adjustment that isn't in the adjustment/experience bank suks. The folks I met on Matt's Chat, whether Matt is there or not can get you rolling. Solid group of growers. No Drama, no crap. Just Farmers.

That's how it "SHOULD" be.
Respect

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Besides, at least the motherfucker is serious about being a "Punk Rock" seed bank. Understand that and he gets easier to figure out. Better than dealing with fake ass rebranded hipster Hippies and Hicks who love everything and everybody who doesn't outsell them. I don't think Matt is getting rich from this, and if he has a pot to piss in money wise? He's giving it all away. And the best part is, he doesn't seem to really fucking care. He's certainly not sitting on shit or hoarding.

Top Bottom