Rip Dirty White Boy

• Thread starter Ambre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ambre

Ambre

For any of you that may remember DWB, I just found out he passed away at the end of July.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Wait didn't he die like 3/4 years ago
Only two return after a strain was named and all

From what I remember dude enjoyed his beverages

@Ambre

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dwb

Freshone

Freshone

Dude is like a cat,I think this is the third time I've heard reports of him dying.

Ambre

Ambre

This one is for real. I knew him personally and checked out his obituary. Last I talked to him, he was drinking heavily and had been in & out of mental institutions several times.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well damn that sucks. Got a holla from him last year after I hadn't visited here in quite some time. Said he was up north doing thangs. Damn well Ill smoke one tonight for him. Another of the old crew down and out. RIP

sixstring

sixstring

Shitty,i do remember when he came back and said he wasnt dead i was like wtf who does this kinda shit.booze is bad newz

Freshone

Freshone

Shitty,i do remember when he came back and said he wasnt dead i was like wtf who does this kinda shit.booze is bad newz[/QUOTE

One of the greatest farm hoaxes ever,Mota even named a strain in memorial to him.His wife came on here and said he drowned in a bathtub and it went on and on,he fooled alot of people even his friends.I think he was in the joint,lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like he was suffering pretty bad..
Mental issues and alcohol are a pretty tough thing to deal with..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom